Starlet Santana Chapter 3

Starlet Santana was about five feet and six inches added only by the stacks she wore. Her skin was a smooth golden tan shade and it seemed to glow under the strobe lights. Her hair of mixed heritage was blow dry bone straight to remove the ethnic kinks. She wasn't what you would call drop dead gorgeous , but industry cute. The music played loudly as Starlet Santana danced from table to table. Her bosom had the appearance of two ripe melons, thanks to the efforts of Dr. Robert Bobberton. She strolled the floor performing table dance after table dance. It was beginning to setting on her feet, and she knew it was to early for her feet to ache.ides she had a photo shoot, tomorrow at the Belle Elite Agency.

There was no way she was going to waltz in there limping. (Thinking to herself)

"They will never find me a centerfold contract if I look like a broke down hooker."

She quickly checked her watch noticing it was still early

(Star inter-thought)

" Nine o clock ... Damn I've got the entire night ahead of me."

She began to panic wondering which one of her clients was late. She pouted over the fact she hadn't been tipped extra, for not one of the dollars she had on her garter belt. There wasn't a person in the room, which could have known just how thrilled she was to see her client walk through the entrance of the club.

"Thank God, less walking around begging and less hustling for money. Yes! My money just walked through the front doors " she thought silently as her heart paced with excitement.

" Yes! My money just walked through the front doors.

Most of the currency that she achieved in the five years she'd danced at The Platinum Pussycat was made from set appointments. The other half was purely fan's of a International Nude Players magazine Layout, she'd done just two years prior. As she eyed Ronney her current appointment walking towards her, she was instantly distracted by another gentlemen that proceeded in the entrance right behind him.

She couldn't identify him off the top of her head, but he was some one she was sure, she knew. He was money. That she was sure of, her premonitions were never wrong. Ronney and the gentleman weren't together. Star tried hard not to lose sight of him in the crowd and keep an eye on her initial prospect. A familiar voice snapped her out of her trance.

Rooney was an older gentlemen tall with graying hair that fit his demeanor.

" Hey sweetie. I thought you didn't recognize me. "

"Oh Rooney.... I was just here thinking of seeing your face and here!"

" Don't talk sweetie gone and take them draws down. So can see dat phat pussy I been missing"

MEANWHILE: VIP Room

Harold leaned against the VIP wall as about twenty women frolicked around him waiting for him to say, "Dance".