zero

the night was going to be a boring one and our hero - robert pattinson, perfectly knew that. although it was friday and all of his colleagues were cheering around, ready to have an outing at the local bar, he couldn't join them. he was too busy with his own stuff. his own tiny mission.

"dude! come and join us!" , one of his buddies called. no responce. robert just walked out of the office building, holding his briefcase proudly and headed home.

after a long walk, he reached the block of flats in which he was living in. finally. he was passed by a few girls who were gossiping about something, probably a stupid boy band or idiotic makeup. he was familiar with that kind of stuff. he had grown up with older sisters, who loved to dress him up and call him "claudia".

"oh my god!" , one of them squealed loudly and pointed at her phone to another of them.

"she has a new post!" , one more squeal was heard. robert wondered what exactly were they talking about. he wanted to listen to their conversation, but he remembered his mission and with a small smirk, he walked to his apartment.

he smiled, when he unlocked his home and set down his laptop on the desk. he turned the device on and logged in his tumblr account, just to see that artsyglitzygirl had a new post. robert loved artsyglitzygirl's blog. her works of art always knew how to cheer people up. in her newest one, she had drawn a loner and had written a caption that it was not so bad to be alone on friday night. that was what robert loved mostly about this young blogger. she could always find the good side of the bad things. robert wished he could meet artsyglitzygirl in real life. maybe she could teach him how to love again . . .