Chapter 8 - The Test

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE IMAGES

Reaper:

I walked through the hanger with Reaper, it was a good thing I was wearing a hoodie and soft pants as pajamas

I walked through the hanger with Reaper, it was a good thing I was wearing a hoodie and soft pants as pajamas. It was cold there! The walls and floor were black with a big silver T with a circle around it embellished on the floor. Everyone wore black and there were pilots getting in and out of the ships. They had red goggles on and the T was embellished on their shoulder pads as well. 

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To the boss." Reaper replied gruffly.

We entered one of the many doors and took multiple turns through the corridors. We came to the end of a corridor where there was a big door. Three doors to the right stood on the right wall and one on the left wall.

"Rooms for the recruits." He explained as I looked curiously at them.

Suddenly, a girl came out of one of the doors. She was wearing black and purple, with one side of her head shaved and another where black hair came out, ending in purple.

 She was wearing black and purple, with one side of her head shaved and another where black hair came out, ending in purple

She called out to Reaper.

"Hey Reaper! What have you got there?" Her accent was Spanish.

He growled with impatience. "This is a potential recruit, I'm going to take her to the boss soon."

"Hello there! My name's Sombra!" She held out her gloved hand with long nails.

I shook it. "My name's Raven..."

"That name is going to change if you're going to stay with us." Sombra laughed before running off as her name was called out over the speakers, summoning her.

Reaper placed a hand on my back and guided me through the door, he led my through the many high technology things and people wearing suits and earpieces. He pointed towards a door with his long black gun.

"You're going to be assessed in there." He turned me around to another door. "You are to change in there and come back out immediately."

I nodded nervously and walked in, there was a black jacket and a pair of black leggings. The black jacket had a silver zipper and the pair of boots went up to just below my knees and were high heeled. Everything was surprisingly comfortable. I pulled the gloves on and walked out.