Chapter 13

I screamed in pain.
It was too much to bear, too much.
I started hitting him on his shoulders pushing him back but it was of no use.
His dick was Moving in and out of me really fast.
I couldn't even breath properly.
" fuck you look like you'll die anytime." He chuckled.
I was slowly loosing my subconsciousness.
It was getting black.
"Fuck! You're so tight" he moaned.
He was mercilessly fucking me without caring about my condition.
At this point I couldn't even fight back and he took this as an opportunity to grab my boobs.
He pressed them so hard and started to slap them.
"Oh my fuck" he moaned.
He then moved down, with his dick inside me and took my nipple in between his teeth.
With the other hand he kept on pressing my other boob.
I couldn't feel anything at this point.
I was only looking at my life being fucked up in every way possible. And I couldn't do anything about it.
I don't know when I lost consciousness.
I woke up in the dark. I had no idea if it was just a dark room or night. But I knew I was in my room.
When I tried to move pain shot up my in my body.
My vagina was numb.
My legs started to shake uncontrollably.
I couldn't even cry.
I slowly moved towards the switch board and turned the lights on.
Turns out I wasn't even wearing clothes.
But I didn't care anymore now.
I stumbled my way towards the bathroom.
As soon as I entered it, I saw myself in the mirror.
My boobs were covered with bruises. My neck was bleeding from one side because of a cut. When I looked down my vagina was covered in blood.
Tears filled my eyes but I didn't wanted to cry again.
I moved toward the shower and turned warm water on.
I sat in the tub. And looked at my cursed body being washed.
I don't know how long it took me but I got a bit relaxed after this.
I slowly moved toward my closet naked, as there was no towel in my bathroom.
When I opened it, there was nothing.
It was empty.
I got shocked and started looking for my cloths in other draws. But I couldn't find them anywhere. I opened my door slowly and peaked out to see if anyone was there. It was empty. And silent. For a second I thought to just run away. But the numbness in my legs wasn't helping me. I started going towards my parents room to find something to wear.
I felt so awkward walking naked around my own house even if no one was there.
My parents room was downstairs.
As I turned towards the stairs someone shut the door of my room really hard.
I got scared.
I thought there was no one in here.
I was about to rush downstairs but I slipped because it was so dark that I couldn't even see myself. I was walking around because i know every corner of my house very well.
Quickly, I stood up with the fear that someone is in my home. And I had no idea who.
I was about to step down the first stair when suddenly all the lights turned on. I couldn't look properly for a minute but when I did, I wished I wasn't born.
My eyes popped out of my skull. Looking down at the living room, I couldn't believe my eyes.