Chapter 8

Oh my god!

Shit

I'm dead.

Ben is here

And James is here

What

No

"Get the fuck off me." I harshly whispered.

He got off quickly.

"Hide" I said fixing my cloths

He harshly grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him.

"Don't you fucking dare to tell me what to do. You have to tell Ben. That you love me. Or else I'm gonna tell him in my own way." He whispered angrily.

"I can't do that!" I said more angrily.

"But I can" he smirked.

The door started banging again.

I ran and opened the door to see Ben

His eyes were full of rage and and disgust.

His hands closed like a punch ready to be thrown on me.

His teeth tightly shut over each other that his jaw line was visible.

"Ben I can expla-" I tried to start a conversation but was interrupted.

"No. You fucking can't explain anything! I fucking say that clip you made" he said disgustedly looking at me.

I got numb.

Ben saw me naked.

Doing all that stuff with James.

No

I was feeling so ashamed to even look at him in the eyes.

" I'm sorry" I said my voice cracking.

"I don't know what i did" i started sobbing.

"So you fucking didn't knew that a dick was inside you pumping in and out!!????" He spat.

I got shocked. And looked at him unbelievably.

This can't be Ben.

He never talked to me like this.

"What's the big deal. She loves me and finally confessed. So we had a little fun and I decided to make it memorable." James interrupted.

Ben looked at James and realized for the first time that he was in my room.

Without thinking Ben jumped on James and stared punching him hard on his face. Not long after James got on the top and punched Ben hard in his eye.

I screamed on them but it was of no use.

Suddenly the door opened again and my father entered.

"What the hell is going on!?" He shouted

Ben and James both stopped and got up. They both were badly injured.

Both were breathing heavily. And still looked like they weren't done.

Ben rushed out of the door pushing me aside on his way.

My father looked at me angrily.

"You're not gonna slip through this easily young lady!" He shouted at me. And turned to leave.

"It's not her fault." James said. My father looked back at him.

" we had some issues and when I saw him here I just couldn't resist." He sighted. " I'm sorry. This won't happen again."

I just couldn't believe my eyes and my ears. James saved me?? Like James saved me?! Wow. And Ben left me.

"Alright James. But make sure it doesn't happen again." My father said harshly. And left without looking at me.

"You helped me out of it." I looked at him. " why?" I asked shockingly.

"Shut your mouth or else I'm going to tell him everything!" He shouted at me.

I got scared. What the hell is wrong with this guy?!

James wore his shoes and left me there speechless.

How am I going to deal with my life now.

I can't.

I need support

How'd I go to school.

How'd I face everyone?!

I started sobbing crazily. How can someone's life change this much in just a matter of 5-6 hours.

I don't know till when I was laying on the bed upside down crying. When suddenly I felt someone's presence on my back and something hard pressed against my ass.

I quickly tried to roll back and see. But it was of no use.

It was dark so I couldn't even see or judge who it was.

"I just had to finish what we stared" James whispered in my ear.

__________________________________________
Guys please vote and comment. Next chapter would be for mature people only. Do let me know what you guys think!!!