Chapter 9

My breathing stopped.

And my heart beat got so fast that I could hear it clearly.

His hot breath was brushing on my ear lobe.sending chills down my spine.

I couldn't even register what was happening to me.

"Stop. U can't do this in the middle of the night. Plus my parents are home. It's not good." I said demandingly.

"Listen, u Brat. If you're not gonna give it to me easily then I'm going to tell your parents right now. Forget every single fucking thing and just enjoy. If I get turned off because of you. Then see what happens." He said very calmly.

He got up and quickly got rid of his pants and boxers. And pulled my dress upto my breasts. My thong was thrown away before he hovered over me and quickly thrusted inside me. I moaned, he grabbed the headboard as he fucked me so hard I was seeing stars. I was mewling, my head going from side to side as I felt the knot in my stomach getting tighter and tighter again and begin for release.

James groaned loudly laying his head in my neck as he rolled his hips so he was creating friction and now also reaching my sensitive walls. His thrusts were deep and fast. And I felt like I was going to burst in tiny pieces. I was so, so close.

But just then, James groaned so loud and raised himself arching his back, as my nails had dragged over his back and I was sure blood was there as my fingertips were slightly wet.  James quickly pulled himself out when I felt him harden inside me and with still holding one hand to headboard, his other hand went to his dick, he jacked himself off immensely fast, grunting out my name which sounded too deep.

His head threw back as he finally reached it. His eyes closed and his mouth agape, as the white liquid shot out of him in spurts and came up on my freshly ridden lower-stomach. It was warm against my skin. The sight of him cumming undone was so incredibly hot, I bit my lip watching him in awe before he let himself collapse over me wrapping his hands around my waist. Our panting loud as he came down  of his high, but I was still close to that point.

I wanted a release really badly.

"I..I'm ... Ugh. Never mind" I tried to tell him that I wasn't done yet but then stopped myself.

"What is it?" He asked looking at me confused.

"I wasn't done yet." I said closing my eyes. My cheeks full hot from the embarrassment.

"Oh" he said and quickly got up.

"Get up and remove everything, just quickly do what I say." He demanded.

I got up and quickly striped down my cloths.

He sat down, his back against the headboard.

"Come here" he said pointing on his shoulders.

I got confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Come sit on my face, I'll suck off your pussy." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Oh" was all I could say. It felt like I'll explode any minute just by hearing those words from him.
______________________________________

Vote and comment!! Do let Me know what you guys think!