Chapter 10

When I was about to get over him and have the most amazing experience of life, that's why some one decided to knock the door.!!!
The knock got me out of my lust.
I got super confused and scared.
"Who is it?" I asked with a shaking voice.
"Open the door, Kim" my father replied.
Oh my fuck.
This room smells like sex.
If he comes in here he's gonna know.
Shit.
I looked at James fully horrified. He looked pale too.
As if reading my thoughts. He said,"get dressed and go out of the room. And tell him you have some girly stuff in ur room right now which you don't want him to see."
"You need to hide." I said.
"I know." He replied with a smirk.
"Kim! Open the door!" My father said in a loud voice this time.
I quickly got dressed and opened the door to that extend with which I could get out.
He looked at me confused when he saw me outside.
"Ugh, I have all the stuff scattered around my room"
I told him in a timid voice.
" oh, pack your stuff, we're leaving early in the morning, we're going to Swizerland for a week"
" what about school?" I asked him confused
"I'll take care of it, start packing." He started walking away.
"But why are we leaving?" I asked in confusion.
"You'll know soon." He said without turning.
"You're not going anywhere babe" James suddenly whispered in my ear.
I got scared and was about to scream when he shut my mouth with his hand.
I got back in the room with James following me.
" I have to, I have no choice." I told him strictly. Getting angry now.
Who the hell is he to decide where I would go or not.
"Go and when you'll come back you're video would be gone too viral then." He said calmly.
"What even is your problem? You're going to blackmail me all my life?" I said fully irritated.
"Yup" he said without thinking.
I got too frustrated. He can't fucking control my life!
I don't even know when I moved forward and I slapped him hard on his face.
"What the fuck did I even do to you!? Why did you do this to me!? Why??!"
I screamed on his face.
Suddenly he held both of my arms tightly that it started to hurt.
"Listen to me bitch. What you just did, you're going to regret it. You're going to beg me for forgiveness and I'll see you screaming my name in PAIN." He hissed and then threw me on the bed leaving me in tears.
Why is MY life so complicated.
Why?!
I looked at the time and it was already 11pm. I had to be downstairs with all my stuff by 6 in the morning. I still had time to sleep. Which I needed really badly.
I took my phone and set the alarm to 5am.
I decided to pack my stuff in the morning.
Right now my mind just wouldn't work.
I quickly drank the water which was on my side table. And fell asleep.