ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU

A/N: I wrote this really fast and it's 11:00 at night so DON'T JUDGE ME!!

Anyways, MERRY CHRISTMAS or whatever you celebrate!!

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU

*Phil POV*

I sat on the sofa, staring at the Christmas tree and crying silently. I just wanted my boyfriend, Dan, to be here with me on Christmas Eve, but he was in India with his family. And he wouldn't be back until December twenty ninth. There where gifts wrapped and Christmas music was playing and I even had the fireplace channel on the TV! It didn't feel like Christmas, though. Not without the one person that I loved.

Eventually, at eleven thirty, I decided to go to bed and I went to crawl in to bed.

My eyes shot open around six in the morning when I heard a thump and a few choice swear words. I sat up straight and placed my feet, clad in mismatched Christmas sock, on the floor silently. I snuck out to the living room and looked around. The TV was still there, as was the Xbox and stacks of games. Everything looked in order besides...

Sitting under the tree was my favorite person in the world, with a huge red bow stuck on his head and an ugly Christmas jumper on. He was grinning so his dimples where like craters, and in his arms was a huge box that he was gripping tightly. I stared at him for a moment before I realized he was actually here, and then I ran forward and kissed him deeply. He kissed me back, but didn't unhand the box.

"You have to open this right away, love." He whispered and handed me the box, wraped in red and a green ribbon tied around it. I pulled off the ribbon and lifted the lid, revealing... a kitten. A little black kitten with huge blue eyes and an emerald green ribbon tied around his neck. I looked at the kitten, then at Dan, and back at the kitten. I slowly reached in to lift the little creature out of the box and it mewed softly at me, purring. I stared at it in awe.

"Is it... is it for me?" I breathed, looking at Dan. He grinned and nodded, and I held the kitten close to my chest, cooing at him. "Does he have a name?" I asked and Dan scooched over next to me.

"Ajax. He's only about six weeks old." He said. "I hope you don't mind that the rest of your gifts are cat supplys... food, toys, litter box, gift cards to the pet store-" I cut him off my kissing his lips gently.

"Thank you so much, Dan. This is so perfect." I whispered and brought one hand to his cheek, kissing him sweetly and gently.

"You're welcome, Phil. I love you." He whispered and I looked back down at Ajax. He was gazing up at me with his bright blue orbs and hhe mewed at me. I couldn't help the grin that spread over my face.

"Merry Christmas, Ajax." I whispered and kissed his fuzzy head, right between his ears. "And Merry Christmas, Dan." I said and turned back to him.

"Merry Christmas, Phil." He said back and we shared another kiss as the sun began to rise.

A/N: I love the name Ajax for a cat! I want to name my future cat Ajax...

Anyways...

~

And I heard him exclaim as he rode out of sight;

"Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!"

~