MISSING YOU

A/N: I'm sorry I've been on another hiatus! I'm focusing on my Achievement Hunter Fanfiction on AO3 right now! Check it out if you want! I'm Kiki_The_Marauder

MISSING YOU

Dan hated nothing more than being in the flat without Phil. It was too quiet and he disliked cooking for one and he hated browsing Tumblr alone. He made a new video but hated that Phil wasn't there to focus the camera for him or to pop in and talk about their upcoming meet-up. He just wanted his boyfriend back home.

Phil had gone to Florida with his family, like he did every year. It didn't make being without him any easier. Phil's phone didn't work in America and the time difference prevented Skype calls because Phil was always busy with his family.

Dan walked around the flat, cleaning up random stuff and, even though he wasn't here, found a ton if Phil's socks hidden in random places. He sighed and made himself a bowl of cereal before getting on his computer and starting to edit.

He eventually got tired and went to get in bed, opening the camcorder on his phone.

"Hi, babe." Dan smiled and waved at the camera. "I miss you a lot and I can't wait to see you. Six days is way to long to be away from you." He paused and bit his lip. "I really hate being here without you. It's not the same without you, it's cold and boring. I can't sleep unless you're here... so come back soon, I'll see you tomorrow! I love you!" He waved again and stopped the recording. He emailed it to Phil so his boyfriend could watch the short video when he had time.

Dan sighed and curled up in bed, trying to get some sleep. Without Phil's shallow breathing beside him, he couldn't relax enough to sleep. He heard every creak and bump and the wind whistling through the trees and a dog barking from the next building over and car tires on wet asphalt on the street below. He was hyperaware of the beam of moonlight hitting the mirror and bounding back to his computer desk and the flashing green light on his monitor seemed really bright. The computer would make noises ocasionally as the fan to cool it kicked on and somebody had a fucking windchime on their balcony.

He got out of bed quickly and sat on the sofa, turning on the TV and finding some movie to watch. He just wasn't going to sleep tonight.

That was a lie, of course. He was passed out in fifteen minutes but it felt like a decade. He hadn't gotten much sleep all week so he continued to sleep deeply on the couch until one in the afternoon when Phil arrived home.

"Dan?" The older man called in to the at as he dragged his luggage up the stairs. "Danny? I'm home!" He called and frowned. No answer? He rounded the corner and smiled at Dan's sleeping form on the sofa. He leaned down and rubbed his back gently. "Babe... Dan, I'm home." He said softly and Dan's eyes fluttered open, revealing his chocolate brown eyes. A grin spread over his face.

"Phil!" He said happily and sat up quickly, throwing his arms around him and hugging him. "I missed you so much!" He said and buried his face in Phil's neck.

"I missed you too, Danny." He breathed and rubbed his back. "No promises... but I'll bring you with me next year." He said and Dan grinned, pulling out of the hug to kiss Phil gently.

"I love you." He said softly and held him. "So, much, you have no idea." He said and Phil hummed, squeezing his hand.

"I love you too. I'm glad to be home." He said and they curled up on the sofa, putting some cooking show on, the TV, for background noise and Dan sat for hours, listening to Phil tell stories. His voice and his scent and his warmth calmed him and made him relax. Everything about Phil, made him happy and he never wanted to leave.
Ever.

---

A/N: Leave your requests in the comments or you can DM me!