IT WAS ONLY A KISS part 2

A/N: I hope you liked part 1!

IT WAS ONLY A KISS part 2

*Phil POV*

I didn't touch my food. It just sat on my bedside table, getting cold. I didn't sleep that night, either. And not because I was editing or browsing Tumblr or anything. I just couldn't stop thinking.

That night with Dan had been amazing, no matter how drunk and clumsy he was. I loved him with every fiber of my being and he was pulling me in two totally different directions here.

First, he told me it was a joke, and then tried to kiss me again, telling me he likes me? It was all too much.

I ended up showering again, mostly just sitting on the floor under ice cold drops of water and trying to sort everything out in my brain.

Dan might have found me there the next morning if I hadn't forgotten to turn my alarm off. I jumped out of the shower and scurried across the hall to silence the obnoxious sound, not wanting to wake Dan up early.

Too late.

I heard his door open and footsteps in the hall. I listened close as he went to the kitchen and made himself a bowl of cereal. I got dressed carefully and dried my hair, trying to buy myself as much time as possible. I finally took a deep breath and walked out to the kitchen. Dan didn't even look up at me.

I got myself a cup of coffee and sat down, staring in to the brown liquid.

"Dan?" I said softly and he looked over.

"Yeah?" He said. His voice was thick; like he had been crying all night.

"I... I want to start over." I said. "Just... do this the right way." I cleared my throat and sat up straighter. "My name is Phil. I'm absolutely flaming gay and I honestly think you're very attractive..."

Dan stared at me for a moment before he smiled.

"Hello Phil. I'm Dan. I'm still questioning, but I think you're gorgeous." He replied and I grinned.

"Hey, do you want to live together?" I asked sarcastically and he laughed.

"Sure! I've got this really nice place and a bedroom that is probably decorated perfectly for you!"

"Sounds great. Oh, one more thing." I said. "Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked and Dan smiled and nodded.

"I would be honored." He hummed. "But be careful, I kiss on the first date." He said and I smiled softly.

"Sounds good to me." I said and Dan reached for my hand.

"This is our first date, by the way." He said and instantly leaned forward to press his lips against mine.

The kiss was far from perfect, but we still needed time. For a while, our relationship,wasn't perfect, because neither of us had any clue what we were doing, especially me.

It did take me a long time to fully trust Dan again and it was about six months before I would even let him /think/ about touching me below the waist.

But he was sweet and he apologized a lot if he ever put a toe put of line and I would always shower him in kisses and hugs, insisting it was okay.

And it was. Everything was okay. It was more than okay, it was great. And I didn't care if it all got off to a rough and complicated start, I loved Dan and he loved me back.

And it all started with a kiss.

~FIN~

A/N: How was my first two-parter? Good? Bad? Ugly?

Comment belowwwwwww!!!