Chapter 46

Trina Pov

In walked Amere he like Trina she pregnant. I'm like yeah but why you bust in here like that nigga? He just was like okay this the second time and she don't know if its mine or Troy. I'm like yeah she was hoeing. He just started crying he like I do love her I was going to classes I started taking my medicine and to think she giving out my pussy. I raised an eye brow like dude. He said oh my bad. I said I already had to deal with one dude crying get it together my nigga. I said did you know she fucked Dreshawn too. He like forreal man wtf she just out here. I said yeah but that's not the point. I said you might as well find you a new little thing to fuck with. He says I will now I know she a hoe. I said okay well we cool now and i'll help you if you want. He said okay he'll call me because he see I was finna get the dick. I said yup and he started laughing. Cj was silent he just watched us talk. He said he glad we cool because it was to much to juggle both of us. I said okay well we settled beef. He then kissed me. I kissed back of course then we started to get more and more hot. He started kissing my neck and down to my chest down my belly button to right above my you know where. He then picked me up and took me straight to the room. He took off all my clothes asking me after every layer was I ready. After I kept saying yes he went down on me. When I tell you I damn there passed out head game cold. But anywho I'm tugging on his hair and he was like damn bae. He felt me shake and lifted up he pulled down his pants then he slid in. I was caught off guard he kissed me as he slid in and it hurt oh so bad. I was crying and he was just saying sorry the whole time. Then he stayed in that position till I was comfortable enough for him to move. He was slowly stroking me then after a while it felt like heaven. So I'm telling him to speed it up. That's when he started smacking my shit. He then told me to get on my hands and knees. I did he said arch yah back. I did he slid in and started going In Like rabbit. I was in pure pleasure. He was saying from now on I better not be talking shit because I know what it's gone be. Then he stopped and I got on top I was scared I wasn't gone to it right. But then I just started grinding and eventually I was fucking it up cause nigga was gripping my hips like fuck. His eyes was closed and he was biting his lip. That's when I felt myself about to cum so I kept going till I came. I got up cause he was about to cum and he ran to the bathroom. Two minutes later he was lying next to me. He just staring at the side of my face. That's when I got up and busted my ass. He like you okay and picked me up. I stood up and walked around him. I was sore af and I wanted a bath. So I ran me some scorching hot water. I got in and walked in like you okay. I couldn't even answer the water felt so good. He kneeled down and started to wash me. I thought he was gone be mad but he was being cool and loving. I was silent he said he will wash the sheets and change them and cook me some food. I just nodded. Like y'all don't understand I'm a big baby when it comes to pain. So like after he washed me. I got out and I did all my hygienic things. I put shorts and a tshirt. I laid down on the freshly changed bed. I laid there and twenty minutes later I had food placed in my lap. He like you talking again? I said yes and he like I'm sorry if you still sore. I'm like I'm good now. He then kissed my cheek and went to shower. I ate and watched Martin. He comes out all wet looking how he looking. He then dried off and lotions and put in grey sweats and no shirt. He left out and came back in with Dreshawn and King. I'm like hey King and he came and jumped on me. Dreshawn just stared I'm like wassup? He says can y'all watch him while I go out on business. He told me to bring him here he said he talked to you. I said yeah he can stay he already gotta room here I just ain't finish it so me and him can do it tonight or tomorrow. He said thanks h handed me a bag said bye to King and I guess left. King laying next to me and Cj brought him some food. King and me eating and Cj eating also. We watched the Lion King and King fell asleep so I put him in his bed in his room. That's the only thing set up in there. Then I walked in the room and Cj asked me if I was mad at him. For what I don't know. I'm like nah why? He says cause you not talking to me and you keep looking everywhere but my face. I'm like I'm nervous around you. He says why I'm like you been inside me duh. He smiles and comes and hugs me he like yup and it was great. I just start cheesing he so fionne. Then he like so you was scared I didn't like it? I said yeah just a little. He says well you were good for it being your first time. He like you took the dick bae. I just started dying laughing he so irritating. Then he said I'm going on a night run. He like I need a little space from you cause now I want you again and if I get you we gone pregnant. I just was like yeah take that run cause I can't be pregnant right now. He chuckles and said yeah I gotta marry you first. I blush and he kissed my cheek and walked out. I laid down and watched the first episode of Teen wolf for the last season. Then when that was over I'm like damn he ran for a whole hour and not back yet. Dj calls me. I answer he says that he outside the door knocking. Mind you it's 1:00 in the morning. I go answer he panicking he like you seen Cj I'm like nah he went for a run a little while ago. He like bro someone looking for hi call him and tell him to come back. I call he ain't answer. So I call again he does and was like wassup? I'm like wow that's how you answer the phone for me but come back Dj told me someone looking for you. He said aight he'll be here in ten minutes he was on his way back. I hung up and sat down talked to Dj while we waited for Cj to walk in. He comes in not even sweating. I don't know if I'm tripping cause I gave him my virginity and now I'm hooked on him. But he comes and kissed my forehead but I couldn't put my finger on it something was different. Dj told him all this information and that they have a big meeting tomorrow. Cj like okay they talk a little more and ask leaves. He been acting weird too. But anywho i went into the bed room and laid down. I closed my eyes to be awoken by Cj. He says why you gotta attitude? I said no reason I'm tired. He says that he was at the beach. I'm like why? He says he had to just go and think. That's when he like I never really asked you to be my girlfriend. I said okay and he says so will you be my girl? I said uh yes. He says awe now your officially mine. I said yup he says but I need to tell you some. I said what he says he thinks someone trying to kill him. I said why? He says......