chapter 22

Wattpad. Deleted my first draft so it will be short cause I don't feel like writing all of it over. But the next one gone be lit tho.

Trina Pov

I'm in running with my sister and we finally made it to are room. So we pack and head to the airport. We called the boys and told them that we packed all their shit and for them to come to the airport. They says alright and we board the plane. Twenty minutes later they show up. The have blood all that over them they're wet and have sand all over them. I'm not understanding wtf happened. They be doing to much they was in water on blood and laying in sand for why. But it's whatever I'm gonna take this nap cause I'm irritated forreal.

Hours later

We finally made it back and I'm just annoyed cause this is the root of my problems. The rest of the boys get to meet my sister. And I have to face Tyler. ( just wanted to put this in Tyler looks like Lucas from the Diamondz) Anyways we get to my condo and the boys take showers. Me and my sister left to go see my dad once we changed into some sweats. We get there he being annoying. Talking about how he sorry we not that aware of his business as we should be but I'm not having that. Like he needs to let us know things ahead of time and he needs to be on his shit. Then I get a text from Tyler saying come meet him at his house. I told my sister ima have someone come take her to my condo prolly Cj. She says okay and I leave.

Twenty minutes later I'm at his house and he's just staring at me. I'm like wassup. Then in walks Jere. He like wassup best friend. I looked then said hi. Then Tyler like I had to tell him. I'm like I know he already talked to me about the shit. Tyler says so are we gonna try us. I said sure. He says I have a confession. I said what? He says I don't remember if I used a condom. I'm like I do I found it in my bed the next morning I had to wash my sheets and shit. They both started laughing. Here like y'all the better couple. I'm like yeah I guess but best friend why you lie? He says what? I'm like yay girlfriend that I just found out about. I looked at him and he was dumb silent. I'm like you a piece of shit. I felt bad giving yah brother my innocence but now I don't. He starts studdering he like how you find out? I said don't worry bout it I'm good on you I need time away from you. Like even if you wanted me and her you should have told me so I can make my own decision. It would have been he'll Nah but shit you could have tried instead of playing me once again. He says I'm sorry frfr I ain't mean to put you in this predicament. O said yeah whatever fuck you and I'm out. I get outside the door and I'm crying like it's been twice this happened with him. I better not hear anything about me getting with his brother because first off that was different. We wasn't like that till after me and Jere broke things off. And I don't feel bad for what I said because he a bitch nigga and he don't deserve me ever. And that lol break from are friendship is potentially forever. I can't deal with his bullshit. I got to my car and sat and thought out how ima get my shot together. School is going great I'm still a straight a student even with my new group of friends. But that's to be expected since I always put school first. I'm omw now to the mall I need a lol retail therapy. Yah know I'm just so stressed and ima get rid of it with my dads money since he wanna be annoying also. But yeah I get here and I walk in and everyone staring. I just keep walking and I see this big ass poster with my name on it saying this fat basterd been fucking my man. It was a picture of Jere. On the side I see some dumb bitch who don't know me telling everyone in the mall. I throw my weave in a tight ponytail with a headband. I walk over like bitch I ain't fuck him. He never told me about you we were only together for three days before I found out about another situation. And I'm not even with him anymore haven't even really spoken to the lame nigga. Get this bullshit down and if I was fat what tf are you how surely not thick. I mean I was the upgrade. She just swung and missed. So I beat her ass in the mall I ripped down the sign and exited the mall. I went to Tyler's house and knocked. Jere opened the door I'm like check yeah bitch and I threw the sign at him. I see Lilly in the background talking to Tyler. I walked in and Tyler like you good I'm like yeah. He says I seen you on worlDstar. I said so she had me fucked up real talk. He laughed and was like Okay did I win. He said you didn't let her get a punch in what you think? I'm like yeah I did cause I'm the shiy nigga. He laughs and hugs me. Then in walked Jere he like I'm gonna leave my girl in the hospital. I smiled and was like tell her I said hey boo. He rolled his eyes and walked out. I'm like well babe watcha got planned tonight. He says that Lillian suppose to come get Lilly. I'm like oh okay I asked Lilly was she ready she said sure I guess. I smiled and her mom knocked at the door. She walks in Lilly sits in the same slot not moving. I just started laughing in my head I'm like Lilly baby yah mom here. She gets up grabs her stuff hugs me and Tyler and they leave. Then Tyler like wanna go to dinner. I said sure I didn't want nothing fancy do I asked to go to Applebees. We got there and were seated. We talked about shit and chilled. I just got to know him on that level. He real cool and sweet as before. He told me about their dad and he says that Jere acts like him. And that he acts like his grandfather. Tyler says that he's mean but when he met me he couldn't help but he nice. I blushed. He says that I make him feel wanted without being needy. Also that I make him wanna be there for me without asking. He said he was sorry for pressuring me into sex. I said he didn't if I ain't want it I didn't have to go through with it. He says Nah I was a little pushy but he's willing to wait. I smiled and said thanks. Then in walks the dude my mom had an affair with. But he was walking towards me...