chapter 35

Jada pov

Well I haven't heard from Trina thats weird. And it's 1 in the morning. I've been calling texting and everything I'm starting to get worried. So I went to Jere he said he'll try and call her. She didn't answer so I'm like let me see what Monte know. So I asked Monte do he know what can be going on? He says there was a car she seen following us maybe she recognized dude and he took her.
We gotta find her I said. He said we will promise.
Trina pov

Well I'm in this dark ass room. Its wet in here and I hear other people but I can't see nor talk to them since I have tape on my mouth. Then I feel my phone ring two more times. I wishes I could answer but my hands are tied to tight. Idk why I'm here for simple fact we just got in town. Anyways the dude I was dancing with just came and got me out this room. We walking I guess he ain't give af that I could see. He kept saying sorry hitting himself and shit. I'm like oh shit this some criminal minds type shit. So I'm like oh shit he sits me in a chair. He takes the tape off my hands and mouth. He like I expect you to sit here. He started off by saying I'm here because Cj beat one of his friends up in a club fight. I said okay what that got to do with me? He says you his girl so I took you. I started laughing I'm like let me go he not my nigga. He like yes he is I seen his snap chat I'm like he does that himself I don't even have him on snap chat idk why he posts pictures of me on his. Brandon then says well you stuck regardless cause that nigga in love with you. I started laughing cause that's not true. Then I was like Im hungry. He went and got me some food in that time I texted them the address he left bills in the open. I told them I'm good also. He brought the food told me it'll be here soon. I said cool so what I'm supposed to do. He like sit there and look pretty. I said okay. I put my hair in a pony tail. My clothes was ruined. So I asked for a change of clothes. He brought me these Polo sweat pants and this tshirt. I changed in the bathroom. I called Monte he said they was coming and not to speak. He said just breathe I can hear you. He said okay we'll be there. We gone track yah phone just in case that's a phoney address I hung up and turned my tracker on and hurried and finished. Old dude walked in on some dumb shit. He like what were you doing? I told him wiping my ass. He says whatever then told me to sit. Some other guy walked in like why do you have her? He like wrong girl his other girlfriend. I started getting mad like wtf. Then that's when he Ind folded me and put me on a car. We drove for a while. Then he dropped me off on a side road. He untied me and he drove off. 
When he left I grabbed my phone and I called CJ. then with CJ answered the phone he said that he'll be on his way to look up on my phone where I was because my GPS was on.
I checked and I told him where I was he said okay I'll be there in the next 10 minutes I was like okay. So I'm just standing there. He pulls up I get in it's only me and him. I was silent he says sorry. I just looked at him I turned the music up. It was Sorry by Beyonce so you know I was going in. So much so I didn't realize I was pointing my fingers in Cj's face. He like you done I'm like yup. Then we pull up to this diner. We get out and sat down.  The waiter was nice even though she was mad thirsty for Cj. But any who they had karaoke night so I sung Fergalicious by Fergie. That's my song I know lame but that's that slap. I was so into it I ain't notice I was dancing. People we're clapping. They asked me to sing another song.  So I sung The way by Kehlani. Cj sang chance the rappers part. We did the dance also. I was getting it. Then are food came and we sat down. We eating people saying how good we we're. We saying thanks.
And we asked the lady can we get a to-go box because we had to go meet the boys at the house. The lady brought our to-go plate and we left. We got in the car and it was silent the whole way home. I asked him when we were walking towards the door what was wrong and he said nothing. Then he just ran upstairs and left me in the living room looking retarded. So I ran up to my room to take a shower because I just felt dirty from the day events. After I got out the shower I walked out to see him sitting on my bed asking to talk. I told him that he has to get out and so I'm done getting dressed and he said okay and I told him it'll be about 15 minutes. He said okay I understand and I'm going to wait. After I got dressed and I'll put on my pajamas and my under clothes and on some perfume and I wrapped my hair up in a bun so that my hair wouldn't fall out the bonnet. I told him to come in and he came we talked about what happened and who do I think it was. I told him that he really didn't do anything he was pretty nice for the time being. That I wasn't that scared when I was with him but I was scared when he left me in the middle of nowhere. Then I'll tell him that we might know the oldest one because he brought up both of our fathers. And I told him that the dude was out for him and not me and for his other girlfriend. When CJ heard what I said he immediately started saying that is not what I thought it was. I said it is I know that you have another girl it's okay I don't want you were friends and you help me today so I'm thankful. With that he walked out the room was saying sorry. After you left I felt so relieved I'm glad that he found somebody that can truly make him happy. Even though I didn't know about it. With that I went to sleep to be jumped on later by Jada saying she missed me and just love her cuz she's going to lay in bed with me. And finally I went to sleep.