chapter 39

Trina pov

I woke up with King laying on my chest. He so cute I moved him and got up and went to go clean up can't be walking around with crust in my eyes. I got in the shower and shaved my legs since it's been a couple weeks since I went to go get waxed.  I walk out in my robe. King was gone I'm guessing he went to his dad. I went to my closet and pulled out these highwaisted light wash jeans with rips in the knees. I grabbed this ribbed open back halter top. It was burnt orange. I pulled out these burnt orange heels.  I decided to wear my hair straight.  While playing this song called L.A.N.C.E by Junes diary. I'm singing all loud and shit cause I don't want no lying cheating ass nigga everyday. Just saying. I did a light contour with my Anastasia highlighter poppin. With this nude Lippy. I went downstairs to Jada with King and Dreshawn. They like you cute.  Dreshawn was staring then my lil baby Dj came downstairs we we're going to breakfast.  He needed to talk me about something with my sister.

Ihop

We get in there and we are sitting we just ordered. He told me she pregnant and her baby father is trying to kill her. I said okay what I'm suppose to do. He says fly her out I said why can't you? He says cause she your sister and she think we finna  get together.  I'm like nigga that's a dream you sold her not me. He like I know but anyways I see you and Dreshawn. I said shut up we might try something.  He says you should.  I said idk but let me tell you something. He says what? I said I'm a virgin. He laughs. I'm like frfr I'm not lying I only had Tyler say we did to make Cj and Jere mad. He says wow you did that alright. He said well that's good shit. Then he said I need to tell everyone else I said I know and I will soon. So when we got back to the house I told everyone.  They we're cool about it of course Cj and Jere was pissed but soon got over it. Right after I talked to Tyler on the phone he said he'll be coming to visit soon with Lilly and that we gone have fun at Disney world.  I said okay and we hung up. I was on my way to my room when I seen King sitting in silence.  So I went in and sat and talked to him. He was telling me how much his dad liked me and that I should give him a try. I said maybe but your dad hasn't said anything to me so idk. He says he will give him time. I said okay cause I like him a lot too. He said good cause I like you your better than all his other girlfriends.  I smiled and we hugged then in walked Dreshawn.

Dreshawn pov

Well as I was walking to my room I overheard my son and Trina talking. Then I realised that I need to be upfront and tell her I love her. So i walked in and they we're hugging it was the cutest so I took a picture.  When  they stopped they noticed I was staring at them. My son got up and told me to talk to her like he grown or some shit. So I did as told cause he right about it. I sat next to her and I told her how I felt. She smiled and hugged me.  She said that she felt the same and that we need to take things slow. I said sure no problem maybe Saturday we can go on a date. She said okay and kissed my cheek and walked out. Right when she walked out I started cheesing. I know what ima do for are first date.  There's this place we use to go all the time so that's where ima take her.

Jada pov

Well damn long time no hear from. But any who me and Trina been in her closet for the last two hours picking an outfit to wear on Saturday to her date.  Which is two days away I swear she so extra. She going to get her hair done Saturday morning.  I'm happy for her and now that I'm officially over Amere I can date also. I met this boy at the grocery store and he was sweet we going out Saturday night also. I can't wait his name is Troy he fine as hell. He about 6'4 with muscles. He caramel with tattoos all over. He not real musclely but he is like Odell Beckham.  He don't look like him but the body.  He has big brown eyes I love them. He has juicy lips and he is sweet. And he has curly hair that reaches his shoulders and he keeps it in a bun. With the taper y'all know. Girls y'all don't understand he can get it. His hair is basically like how Jere's is but shorter. He asked me after I seen him five times at the store so I said cool. We text all day y'all he just so yasss. Y'all I swear I hope he is what he acts like now. I don't need another Amere cause now I will pop off on anyone who puts their hands on me. But yeah I cant wait so when we're done with finding Trina the perfect outfit we going to look for mine. I'm getting my hair done also on Saturday morning. I'm so happy that we're happy right now we deserve it after this past year.

Trina pov

Well I'm so excited I don't think I have described Dreshawn. So I will he is caramel with tattoos of course with beautiful light brown eyes. He has really pretty curly hair like his dad. He has the taper cut like most dudes aka thot nigga hair cut. I like it he is yass. He about 6'4 and his body is like Odell Beckham you know not to big but popping. He looks nothing like Odell other than the body. He's cute he has a way that makes you so comfortable around him. He is very sweet as y'all could see. I hope he stays the same  cause I don't have time for games. But I believe he will be somebody that I can build with. I'm so excited. We'll be back to tell you how me and Jada's date goes....