Unwind

"Leeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaveeeeee" Jimin whined as he pushed Jin, he wouldn't budge. The pink haired male just kept on scrolling on phone, ignoring the complains from his roommate.

"This is my room! Why are you being so annoying..." Jimin mumbling, hoping Jin hadn't heard the last part. Jin raised an eyebrow and looked up at him.

"One your bed is more comfortable and two what's your hurry to get me out?" he asked, curious to know. Jimin groaned, as he was about to answer his phone rang.

"Hello..." he answered in a high pitch voice, bringing attention Jin's back to him. "Of course..." the younger male said as he played with the hem of his shirt. Jin smirked as he realized who he was talking to. He began making a kissy face a Jimin, earning him a smack on the shoulder.

"Yes...just knock okay?" Jimin then hung up the phone and picked up his pillow. He began hitting Jin with it while screaming, "You need to go now!"

"Argh! Jesus man!" he got a hold on the pillow and snatched it away from the male. Jimin groaned as he got up from the bed and started going through his drawer, Jin watched as he sat at the edge of the bed.

"Yoongi's coming over?" he asked and he watched what Jimin had pulled out, a pair of blue booty shorts and a shirt. He nodded and pull down his pants, it wasn't the first time changing in front of his roommate. He then put on the black crop top.

"Don't you think it's a bit risky? You know with his mom in town and everything." Jin said as he walked up to Jimin and parted his messy hair. "Ah but Hyung that lady's caused me so much stress today, and Yoongi too. It'll be a good way for us to unwind-ah!" Jimin rubbed his arm, it'd become red from the contact of Jin's palm.

"Is that why you're wearing this?" Jin pointed down at Jimin's outfit. "And these too" he smiled as he brought a pair of blue sock to Jin's eye sight. All it earned him was a smack on the head.

"Just cover your ears or even better," Jimin smirked as he sat at the edge of his bed, "Go to Namjoon's."

Jin stared at him with furrowed eyebrows as he rolled up his socks, they reached just below his knee. "Pass me the choker would you?" Jimin asked, extending his hand. Jin rolled his eyes and stared at the accessory. "What's this entire outfit thing you've got going on for?" Jin asked, watching as Jimin adjusted his black shirt.

"Don't be nosy Hyung, so what time are you going to leave?" he asked and he pulled up the waist band of his shorts, exposing more thigh. Jin rolled his eyes, he was unable to respond for there was a knock on the door.

"Yoongi's here!" Jimin smiled and skipped to the door, Jin following behind. He opened the door and launched himself at the male. Yoongi chuckled and wrapped an arm around him.

"Ready for tonight, Oppa?" Jimin whispered into his ear.

"Wait seriously? You're going to do it?" Yoongi pulled away and stared at his lover in shock. Jimin nodded and pulled away, interlocking their hands.

"Hey Jin." Yoongi waved at the male on the couch. Jin waved back as he lied on the sofa, his face in his phone.

"Is he just going to be there?" Yoongi whispered as they entered the bedroom. "Not for long." Jimin said as he waited for Yoongi to close the door. Once he did, he slammed the male against it.

(Smut warning, You're welcome)

"Oppa~" he whined as he grabbed his tie, leaning in close to his ear. "What's wrong princess?" Yoongi asked, going along with their role play.

"Mmh I don't like princess, I prefer it when Oppa calls me prince but if that's what Oppa wants I'll allow it..." Jimin pouted, now undoing his tie."No no prince is better." Yoongi bit down on his lip, they hadn't even done anything and he could feel a tent forming in his pants.