[2]

[ayanna]

My eyes snapped open, meeting the rays of sunshine as my six o'clock alarm rang. I swung my feet over the side off bed to slip them into my fuzzy slippers. Once cozy in my slipper I headed straight for my closet, but that was all stopped short when I heard a firm knock at the door. Quickly slipping in my robe I took off on a light jog to get the door. Pulling back the door I came face to face with a man, he looked like the mail man, but the mail was always left downstairs.

"Good Morning Miss! I'm Edger the local mail man! I'm here to deliver the local job ads, so here go!"

He shoved a single paper into my hand before walking down to the next door. I looked down at the paper in my hand, it's was a job for a business called Rinaldi Industrial. The CEO of the building was looking for a personal assistant and that was all the paper gave. It said that all would be explained at the interviews being held today at seven through eight. Reading the time I dashed back into the apartment, heading straight for the shower.

[marco]

I sat at my desk writing a report for a meeting I attended not to long ago, but I was interrupted when one of my guards walked in.

"Edgar has delivered the message sir."

The guard said. I nodded my head, reaching into my desk to grab the man's pay. I pulled out a single white envelope with nothing on it, but the name Edger, and handed it to the guard.

"Give this to him and let him know his job is done."

I said handing the envelop over to the guard.

"Oh and Carmine, next time knock. If you value your life."

I smiled dismissing him from my office.
Now I had to prepare for a special guest , who should be coming with in the hour.

[no-one]

Ayanna bolted through the streets, trying desperately to make it to Rinaldi Industrial before 7:30 hit. She could see the building coming into view up the sidewalk as she tried to run in her black heels she had on. Making into the building with two minutes to spare Ayanna burst through the doors welcome by casual business men and women in the lobby. No one seemed to be here for a job interview. So Ayanna started to think she was was either the first person there or the last. Hoping she wasn't the last the walked over to the front desk to get answers.

"Hello, I'm Ayanna Ojukwo. I received a flier this morning about a job opening here."

Ayanna spoke to the dark haired woman who sat behind the desk not once taking her eyes off her screen.

"Yes all interviewees are to head up straight to the top floor and wait to be questioned by Mr. Rinaldi."

The woman said still not looking away from her screen.
Ayanna awkwardly thanked her before heading to the elevator not noticing the woman had looked from her screen.

"She has arrived sir."

"Perfect."

vote/comment/share
{Marco above}