A Troubling Past..

Jack's P.O.V.

Patricia crept towards the door cautiously... She stopped and smiled.

"It's just Bob." She chuckled, shaking her head and opening the door. "Hey... We might have just.. Umm... Lost Aaron..." He sighed.

Patricia gasped. "I tracked him.. How could this happen?..." She sighed in distress and placed her hands on her face. "... Right... I can't find him.. My powers have run out for today.... Or... He's back where it all began..." She gasped, taking her hands away to reveal her shocked and fearful state.

"No... Do you think so?" Bob questioned. "He would.... He's a risk taker.." Patricia looked away.

I was utterly confused. "... Jack... If you want to know.... I'll explain.. Bob, go and check if he's there..." She whispered.

Bob nodded and disappeared. Patricia lead me to my room and we sat on the bed.

"Alright... Not long after Mark was changed to a demon, he came to Ireland... It was 1916... We, the Irish, were fighting for freedom against the English. I was a female spy... One day.. I.. I was shot by an English man.. I stumbled into an alley.. That's where Mark, Bob, Wade, Aaron and Ken found me... They were all goofing around until they saw me spluttering blood out of my mouth... Aaron wanted to kill me, but the others took pity on me..." She coughed.

"Go on.." I urged.

"They decided to convince Aaron to combine their powers to turn me into a demon.. It felt so painful.. I had woken up to find them still there and I ran away... I was so confused and didn't know what happened to me.... In my confused state, I got angry in my confusion and rampaged. I was on a killing spree... I murdered any English soldier that got in my way... I somehow tracked down the man that shot me and killed him...... I couldn't stop myself. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't stop killing. I had made my way to my family's house and....... I murdered every single member!.. Then I just left and burnt my own house down!...." She cried.

"My powers never worked in that city. It was Dublin. My family didn't live in Dublin, but that's where I was turned into a demon. My family lived in another county in Ireland... I didn't mean to...." She cried, clutching her head.

She screamed. "I didn't mean to... I didn't mean to kill them all!!!" She screeched and bawled her eyes out.

"It's okay.." I whispered as I hugged her and patted her back. "They knew that it wasn't you.." I tried to comfort her.

"I had changed ever since I became a demon! I only gained control recently... My family died knowing that I had become something else!... Something that disgraced the family...." She sobbed.

"At least you survived and didn't have your family grieving your death.." I whispered.

Patricia smiled. "Alright... Continuing, I met a few people who brought me back to a normal, mental state. I met another Irish demon called Róisín (Pronounced, 'Row-sheen' it's Irish for Rose.). She made me feel happiness and craze. The other Irish one was called Siobhán ( Pronounced, 'Shuv-awn' it's Irish for Hannah.). She made me feel sane and acceptance. The last was a girl that went anonymously and I didn't know too much about her because we met online. She made me feel joy, relativity, humour and wonder.. They all helped me to be who I am now... This slightly depressed, yet sane.... Demon." She closed her eyes and smiled happily.

"That's sweet." I tilted my head with a grin. "Heh, yeah." She sighed happily. "Anyways.... We suspect that Aaron is in Dublin... We're not entirely sure, but we're checking it out." She informed me.

"... Do you think that he's planning something?..." I asked. "Oh, I don't think it because I know he does. He always had an advantage because of his plots and prepared mind.." Patricia chuckled.

"Oh.." I responded. "Don't be worried. If the others can't stop him, they'll send me in." She shrugged.

"Were you and Aaron close?" I questioned. "Not really... We never saw eye to eye. We'd have the odd conversation, but it was usually him boasting about killing angels..." She scoffed.

There was another knock at the door.. There stood a girl. She wore a purple top, a white and purple striped skirt and purple high heels.

She had red eyes, purple eye shadow, dirty blonde hair, too much lipstick and to be honest, looked like a slut.

Patricia narrowed her eyes. "Muireann..." She growled with venom. "I was hoping to see you." Muireann smirked.

"Get OUT before I tear you apart. I've fought you once. I can do it again.." Patricia threatened.

"Oh, but you see... Things have changed.. Don't worry. All you have to do is give Jack to Aaron and give up your powers. Then, your family's lives will be returned and you can live a normal life." Muireann cackled.

Patricia froze, closed her eyes and smirked. "... My family is in heaven. They're in a better place... Never will I ever take them from that place.. Never could I ever be normal... Never would I ever give up my powers... And never will I EVER GIVE AWAY THE ONE THING THAT MATTERS MOST TO ONE OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS AND ONE OF THE DEMONS THAT MADE ME THIS WAY!" She boomed.

Muireann flinched as Patricia summoned a wave of water to surround her. "This isn't any water... It's holy water. I can use it as I please.. Maybe I could test it on you..." Patricia laughed.

"You'll have to get me first.." Muireann turned, waved her hand and entered a purple hole. It disappeared as soon as she entered.

Patricia let out a sigh. "Alright.. Stay in your room, Jack. Don't come out... Just hide.." She ordered.

I nodded and quickly did as I was told.