Another one...

Don't worry, this is just a random meme that I made. Nothing to do with the actual story. Meme is for: KitkAtkartkatie

Jack's P.O.V.

When Patricia left, I had finished telling Mark about everything and he had already told me about what he did. " Jack? Could you drink this?" Mark suddenly asked, out of the blue. " Um, what is it?" I retorted a little unsure about it.

" It's a potion that covers up your angel scent." He answered. " Oh, okay." I smiled. " Why?" I questioned him after I drank it. " Because of Ken." He sadly replied. " Oh... How did he not find out about me the first time?" I quizzed.

" Hmm... I honestly don't know..." He thought for a while. " Nope. Not a single clue. At least he didn't sense you." He smiled. " Yeah." I said.

--- Time Skip ---

Mark and I were now cuddling on the couch and watching television.

Mark's phone buzzed. Picking it up, he frowned. " Sorry, Jack... I've gotta go... Again." He sighed sadly. " Stay here and don't let anyone in, except for Patricia, Bob or Wade." He ordered.

" Oh.. Okay.." I replied sadly. Mark saw this and gave me a sympathetic look and leaned close to my ear. " Don't worry.. When I get back, I'll give you an unforgettable treat.." He smirked.

It took me a second to realise what he meant, but when I did understand, I blushed deeply. " U-uh, um," Was all I could muster up. " See you soon." Mark cooed.

Straight after he left, I went searching for the other note. After endlessly searching for one, I sighed. That's when I heard it. The knock on the door.

Opening it, I smiled to see Patricia standing before me. " Going to give up on finding that note?" She smirked. " No.." I sighed again. " Do you want help finding it?" She looked at me sympathetically. " Please?" I asked. " Sure. I knew that you'd need some help." She rolled her eyes.

I let her in and she began to whisper something with her eyes closed. When she opened them, they were a surprisingly luminous white that seemed to glow. " Follow me." She spoke with a clear voice.

Just then, she stopped in the sitting room. She turned towards a huge bookshelf, walked over, pulled out a book, opened it and pulled out a note while her eyes changed back to normal.

" Here." She simply smiled, handing me the note.

It said:

07/09/1017 AD

I am definitely on to something about Felix... He keeps on driving me to do bad things that only demons do... Was I right all this time? I will keep an eye on him.. That is all for now..

Mark.

The picture showed Felix wrapping his arm around Mark and an smiling, but Mark had a nervous smile...

Patricia frowned slightly. " You already know about all of this, don't you?" I asked. She didn't reply, but nodded her head for a yes. " You're not going to tell me about it. You're going to make me find out by myself, aren't you?" I questioned. " Yep." She smiled slightly.

I sighed. " Fine... Can I have some help finding one mo-" That's when I was interrupted by the front door opening. " Hey, I'm home." Mark said. Patricia and I hid the note and sat down as if everything was normal.

" I have a pen. I have an apple. UGH! Apple pen! I have a pen. I have a pineapple. UGH! Pen pineapple! Pen pineapple, apple pen!!!!!!!" Patricia randomly roared.

I just sat there, dumbfounded. " So, how are you?" Mark asked, still in the kitchen. " Good," Patricia and I responded in unison. " You?" I questioned. " I'm good." Mark replied.

--- Time Skip ---

" So, what did you do today?" I smiled at Mark. " Not.. Much.. You?" He said hesitantly. " Nothing too important." I smirked innocently. Reading private notes isn't SUPER important...

" Okay." He smiled back. We didn't do too much after that.