Night out.

Hi guys. I'm back with more septiplier! Good to be back and hope you enjoy!

Jack's P.O.V.

I decided to go to a local pub in the middle of a small town in some foreign country. I think America is what humans called it. It was easy enough to blend in with the crowd. All I had to do was hide my wings in my blue hoodie and make my halo look like a necklace.

I stupidly decided to only wear a shirt. My wings were still hidden but I had to concentrate more than usual to be able to tuck them in.

Today went differently compared to my normal days...

When I came in, I could sense a demon in the building, but I couldn't tell which person it was. Sitting down, I noticed a very handsome man sitting right next to me.

How was I to know who he was though? Or what..

He had a beautifully tanned skin, dark brown eyes that almost looked red with narrow pupils and red hair that helped bring them out.

" I couldn't help but notice you staring." He said with such a smooth voice. My eyes widened as a blush crossed my face.            " Haha. I'm Mark, by the way." He introduced himself confidently.

" Oh. U-umm. I'm Seán, but you can call me Jack." I stuttered.

Mark's P.O.V.

From the very second some guy came in with green hair and blue eyes, I could sense an angel. It was him and I knew it.

Now this should be fun...

He sat down and stared at me for a long time. This was too easy.

After introducing ourselves, we got to know each other better. To be sure that he was the angel, I talked to him a lot more, which took away his concentration on trying to hide his wings.

I pointed at a picture on one of the walls that was behind him and asked him if he liked. I know it sounds weird as hell, but the picture was of an angel in a heavenly garden.

When he was facing it, I spotted his wings through his shirt. He turned around to me and told me how he was into that stuff.

As always, someone had to ruin everything. There was a drunk man at the other side of Jack that looked to be in his sixties. " This beast is no human! It has wings!" He exclaimed in shock. Jack was in shock too and was sure that he'd been caught. The bartender just looked at Jack sympathetically and said, " Don't worry about old Albert. He's usually making up some new story."

" But look! He has!" The man bellowed as he lifted Jack's shirt completely off of him to reveal his white wings, and cute chest. They puffed out and were big enough to cover his entire body, as Jack sat there, completely mortified.

I grabbed the shirt off of the man called Albert and glared at him.    " You! You're a demon! I can see the red in your eyes!" He roared.

By now everyone was staring at us. Jack stared at me trembling with wide eyes. I just grabbed his hand and growled, " C'mon." While I ran outside. There was an alley beside the pub, so I quickly yanked Jack in there and held him against the wall while he was still shirtless.

He just stared at me in fright.        " S-so you're the d-demon?" He stuttered, afraid to hear the next sentence. " Yes, my dear. I am." I growled demonically with a smirk on my face.

He went extremely pale before he fainted. I laughed and teleported us back to my house.

--- Time Skip ---

Jack's P.O.V.

I woke up in a strange room with a demon chain attached to my hand. Demon chains were red chains that could be attached to humans and angels and would burn you if you tried to escape. Only demons wielded these chains.

I was on a bed when I noticed the door opening. " Hello there." A familiar voice chuckled. It was Mark!

" I should've fucking known that you were the demon." I raged.      " Aw. Poor Jackaboy getting angry? Oh yeah. No trying to call for help or trying to escape."

" I know. I can always pray." I smirked as I began to say an 'Our Father' prayer. " Don't you dare." He snarled.

I didn't stop. " Keep going and you'll see what happens." He smirked. " -On earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day- AAAH!!" I screamed as I was suddenly burnt. It got worse. " PLEASE STOP!!!" I squeaked frantically as I cried.

Suddenly the burning stopped.     " See? I told you not to do that. That's a lesson for next time. If there is a next time." He laughed as he left the room. I cried for a few hours before I fell asleep.

--- Time Skip ---

" Wake up. I'll be gone for a little while, so I want you to cook dinner." He called. Noticing how puffy and red my eyes had gone from all of the crying, he looked at me sympathetically and sighed.

" I'll take the chain off, but no trying to escape or I'll hunt you down." He growled in defeat.         " Thank you." I whispered, barely able to talk. " Yeah, yeah. Whatever." He huffed.

When he freed me, I hugged him. " I brought you here, chained you up and burnt you, yet all you do is hug me?!" He questioned confusedly.

" We angels are kind hearted and we forgive easily. But, please don't hurt me again." I stated.      " Hey, us demons don't make promises to keep them usually, so I'm not too sure about what to say." He said monotonously.

" Oh... Yesterday, by the way.. W-were you trying to help me when that guy saw my wings, or were you just going to take me here anyways?" I asked. It had completely caught him off guard. " W-well, I w-was trying to helllllp." He lied stretching the 'help'.

" Mark, you're lying. Tell the truth." I ordered. " I'm not an angel, so I can say what I want." He smirked.

" Whatever." I gave up.