Aaron...

Muireann is above. Don't play the song until I give you permission.

In case you do want to send art, my Instagram: starheart111

Mark's P.O.V.

I shuddered as I stepped around the rubble in the old and empty house.. There were still ashes left where the wood had fallen in the fire...

Nobody made any attempts to repair the house and sweep up the damage.

This is where Patricia killed her entire family and burnt her own house down. When I had arrived at the actual scene after following her, it was too late..

Now all I could do was try to dismiss the horrible memories. That devastating night was terrifying for me. I can't even imagine how Patricia felt.

Just then, Aaron himself, the man that I was hunting down, revealed himself. "Hahahaha. Falling for an angel, are we?" He questioned with a smirk, while I gave him a cold glare.

"We can't have that now, can we?.." He continued, grinning even more mischievously. He began to walk towards me and when he was in front of me, he stopped.

"Demons and angels shouldn't love. It's just not meant to be... You should choose a more understanding creature... A demon... Such as myself." He finished, wrapping his arms around my neck.

I growled and pulled away from his touch. "Never would I choose something as disgusting!..... As you..." I snarled.

"Oh, but Mark, baby. We both know that in the end, you'll come running back to me. I can see it. He's too good for you.. He's an angel... You are too demonic, imperfect, evil-" He hissed in glee until I interrupted him.

"Stop it! Just stop it!" I yelled. ".. And out of control for him." He didn't listen. He only continued. "While you and me are demons. Together we can torture, torment and destroy the living. I'm imperfect, just like you, just for you.." He smiled.

"You will never be like me." I spat. Aaron seemed taken aback by my statement. "We're already too alike, Mark... Don't deny it.." He urged.

"That's what you think.." I frowned. "Ha. You're so strong willed. So strong minded. That's what I love about you. So.. Determined and confident in yourself. I love it. I love you." He licked his lips.

"Enough! I was sent here to kill you and that's what I'm going to do!" I roared. "Oh, Markimoo.. But you see, you can't kill a demon. You can't kill me." He chuckled.

(Play song in media now.)

"I can and I WILL!!!" I boomed, lunging at him. He got startled, but reacted quickly and dodged my flaming fist. "This will get you nowhere, Mark!" He smiled.

"It'll get rid of you!" I retorted. "I already told you. You can't kill me and you won't." He laughed.

If he thinks this will be some funny game, then he's wrong... I threw myself at him. He sadly evaded my attack once again.

"You won't hurt Jack. I won't let you!" I exclaimed. "That little angel? Ha! I'll do what I like with him, when you finally accept me and when he's chained up in my house!" Aaron chuckled insanely.

"I will never accept you and you will never lay another finger on Jack again!" I shouted, throwing another punch at Aaron. This time, it hit him right in the face.

"Ack!" He growled. "Serves you right, you piece of shit!" I responded, summoning a gun.

I knew exactly where his weak point was and I wouldn't hesitate to shoot him. He saw that I was aiming for his neck and quickly back flipped out of the way.

The bullet got a wall. "Ha! Missed me, Markimoo!" He laughed. A demon's weak point depends on where their demonic energy is stored.

Like Patricia. Her weak point is a gem on her forehead. When we used our powers to turn her into a demon, the power decided to store itself in her head. She's the only demon that has her demonic power stored in her head. Similar to how she is the only demon with all of the powers.

Aaron's weak point is on his neck. There's a piece of coal where his demonic powers are held.

There's always an object that marks our demonic power spot.

Only Patricia and Jack know where it is. It's on my ankle and the object is a piece of titanium.

I hit him another two times, when he suddenly stopped.

".. Alright... I welcomed you and gave you everything... I opened my heart to you and this is how you repay me?!... Fine then Mark... You really want a fight?!... You'll get one..." He growled, facing downwards.

In half of a second, he was at my side, trying to get a good hit at me. It was to no avail. I dodged every punch, ducked at every kick and evaded every attack. He was getting frustrated, while I was in survival mode. Frustration didn't do him any favours.

"Hah!" I yelled, getting him right on the cheekbone. While his head swung back, I got the chance to take out my gun, aim for his neck and shoot.

But something ALWAYS had to ruin the moment, whether it be an old man pointing out Jack as an angel or just a bad day. Now, it was ruined by Muireann.

There she stood, smirking with my bullet between two of her fingers.

I don't know where her weak point is, but her powers let her have super speed and duplicate herself.

I knew that one of her doubles had stopped my bullet because she had blue eyes instead of red. Each one of her duplicates had a different eye colour. You can tell the real one apart because of her red eyes.

"Nice try, Fischback." She chuckled. I just let out an annoyed sigh and looked for any sign for a weak point on her.

She grinned evilly.. She knew that I was looking for a weak point. Muireann has duplicates, but if you hit them in their weak point, it'd decrease her health.

Just then, a silver birch tree sprouted up from the ground. In front of the tree stood a green and black silhouette that slowly took form as Patricia.

"Now... Let's go..." She jumped to my side and took out a sword. "It was a gift from my father..." She smiled sadly at the sword.

"I call it.... My Fabulousness, so that whenever I kill someone, I kill them with My Fabulousness." She chuckled.

"Enough! We fight, we fight." Aaron yelled.

"... Hey... Where's the real Muireann?..." Patricia questioned with her voice wavering.

That's when both of our eyes widened...

JACK!