Chapter Twenty

There is some strong language below, I apologize if this offends you. You have been warned.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She looked beautiful. She was laying there naked beneath me and it was like nothing had happened. She was mine again, all mine.

Then all of a sudden I was on the other side of the room, and I couldn't move. I tried to call out to her, but it was like she couldn't hear me.

And then there he was, Derrick was above her, Derrick was with her, he was having sex with MY girlfriend!

She started moaning and throwing her head back in ecstasy screaming out "Derrick, oh god yes Derrick" her nails were raking down his back begging him to continue.

I was screaming, begging, asking her and him to stop. Yelling at him to get away from her. But she couldn't hear me.

Derrick then looked over his shoulder at me, he could see me. He gave me a malicious smile as he continued to pound into her.

God please stop!

"Ava" I tried screaming out one more time. And she looked at me for a fleeting second. The look she gave me was of complete hatred, like I was the scum of the Earth.

"AVA!!!!" I screamed out jolting awake in my bed. I was drenched in sweat and alone. It was just a nightmare. One that had been occurring every night for the past two weeks. Ever since she had walked out of class that day with Derrick.

I got up from bed heading to my bathroom. I wasn't going to get anymore sleep tonight even if I tried. I turned on the shower. And as it heated up I couldn't stop myself from replaying everything that had happened since that night.

To say I was drunk on my birthday would have been the understatement of the year. I was gone. One minute I was leaving the kitchen after a round of birthday shots, trying to get back to Ava so we could dance some more. All I wanted was to be in her arms. I didn't even really want to come to my own birthday party after that day. Our time up at the lake house had been magical. She had given me the best gift and I cherished it. I cherished her, I loved her so much and I was both ecstatic and honored that she wanted me to be her first.

I tried to make my way back to where I thought I had left her last when someone had grabbed my hand and was leading me upstairs.

"Where are we going?" I slurred stumbling up the stairs behind them.

"I'm wanting to give you your birthday present" She had said.

"But I already got my birthday present. Ava and I slept together earlier before the party" I tried to reason. Obviously my filter was gone, I would have never told a stranger about that. Maybe Charlie, but not just anyone. Ava was special and we were in love, I didn't want anyone getting the wrong idea about her.

"Well it's time for round two big boy" The mystery woman said. Round two? I liked the idea of round two. I had so many more things I wanted to do to Ava. Now that I had gotten her once, I was addicted, I wanted to spend every moment with her, in her, near her.

"Where is Ava?" I said blindly looking around, we were in a hallway.

"She is inside waiting for you, I'm just taking you to her" she said. That made sense, I think. "Come over to the bed let's get you all ready for her" She started to take off my clothes.

"But wait where is she?" I tried to reason with my shirt and pants half off.

"Ugh Jesus.... I mean she just stepped into the bathroom. She asked me to get you undressed for her" She sounded slightly irritated, but if Ava asked her to do something and I wasn't complying I guess I would be angry too.