Chapter 6

"Prythian?" I asked, wanting to know where the hell we were "And umm whats a court?" The flower lady stared at me, a confused expression written all over her face. She shook her and explained it anyway.

"There are 7 courts in Prythian. Dawn, Day, Summer, Winter, Autumn, Spring and Night," She said, counting them of her fingers. "And your in Night Court, though I don't know how you could have managed to get pass Velaris's walls without the High Lord knowing,"

"Yeh I was wondering that," said a voice from the shadows. The voice was bold, deep and almost slightly amused. This person sounded like he had a sense of humour.

"Your Highness," the flower girl bowed down. I looked at Rowan, and he looked at me, his confusion probably mirrored from my face. The figure stepped out of he shadows, and when I saw him, my break hitched, and Lysandra stepped back 2 steps.

Lysandra's P.O.V

Wow. He was striking. His black-blue hair almost matched Dorian's, though a bit more wild. He was dressed in skinny jeans, a black coat, and a white shirt underneath, unbuttoned so you could see his skin. Aedion growled at him, as he looked at me, then him. The man shook his head, almost laughing.

"I have no taste for Shape-Shifters, I have a mate already," as soon as he mentioned him, his violet eyes stared at the clouds, lost in thought. I immediately regret what I thought, and went to stand next to Aedion. For body heat. Obviously. Man this place is cold. *Cough cough*

Rowans P.O.V

This male looked like a worthy opponent, but with a soft heart for his mate. A bit like somebody I know, if you ask me. I still felt dubious about something. I saw how Aelin's reaction was similar to Lysandra's. I mean, the mating bond is immense, the closest bond in the universe, so why did she act like that?

He's hot isn't he ? I sent down the bond, a grin managing to creep to my face. Her face looked annoyed.

Why so territorial? You have to admit, he is a tiny bit, but you're my mate, and you're the most handsome to me, she said, a grin creeping to her face

Did you just say I was handsome?

Dont flatter yourself warrior.

As I chuckled, the man was staring at us. Then finally nodded, a look of epiphany crossing his face.

"Oh you can do the telepathic thing too?" He asked. Aelin nodded. "Same with you and your mate?" She asked. "Yes," He said, his voice brightening. "Now come and I will show you around my lands. I wouldn't normally do this but...you don't look like Hybern soldiers. Oh and by the way, call me Rhysand, though High Lord Of The Night Court sounds good, but Most Handsome being On Earth sounds even better in fact," Everyone laughed, and despite what I though before, I immediately liked this guy.

"Let's go," I said.

____________________________

xxx