The hospital Wing

Start from the beginning

"Wh...what-t... are you... doin- doing...h-here?" I stutter. I feel warm, wet water droplets trail down my face. Tears. I can  taste them as soon as they make their way in to my gaping mouth. I start to hyperventilate, shaking I point to the door.

"Out." Is all I say. Lily stands up confused at my reaction and leaves shaking it as if she doesn't know what she's done.
The other four faces, Remus, James, Freya and Emma all look at me as if saying explain. I just shake my head and look down.

"What was that?" Questions Emma, looking directly at me. I feel her eyes burning holes into my skull as I slowly lift my head up.

"I...I..." I start. Just as I am about to burst into tears Madam Pomfrey comes and starts talking about me having PTSD, what it is, why I have it.

They nod their heads, looking down they walk out. I guess I wasn't ready for visitors after all.

As they leave I can't help but feel upset,Why did Lily do something like that. I thought she was my friend, one of my closest friends. Obviously not.

Madame pomfrey comes to check on my bruises and gives me a sleeping medicine which I refused to drink.

"w-want to s-see my f-friends"I say shaking my head.

"Sorry Megan but in the state your in you're unable to have visitors at the moment",Madame pomfrey explained.

I started to shake uncontrollably and tears flooded out of my eyes and and opened my mouth letting her tip in the disgusting potion. She walked away to let me rest.

Why me?
Why Lily?
Why now?

My thought's are interrupted by the sound of a door handle moving, the click that signifies you're not going to be alone anymore, the click that you either cherish or dread, in this case I'm dreading it. I look towards the door and see a pale, empty-looking Amy. Amy! What is she doing here?

"Hey, Remy told me your little incident with Lily." She says smirking.

"Give me one, believable reason why he would even talk to you, other than to tell you to shut up." I challenge. I now realise that with me gone, she probably made a move on Remus.
"Because he loves me." She comes over to whisper in my ear, dragging out the loves.

I winced slightly at her tone and the words she had just said, "I'm not dating Remus at the moment Amy that's not going to work".
I tried to say without tears pouring down my face.

Amy smirked,"Well I'm the one dating him now"

She grinned and walked out the door.
Why does she like Remus anyway?
He's the complete opposite to her. So stupid,I can't believe Remus would stoop that low.

After all we've been through, I mean he got Peter to use the polyjuice potion to look like him, he could've gone himself. If he liked her he could've gone out with her in the first place, I didn't need to become a target, I didn't need to be used, I didn't need to have my heart broken.

I sigh and lay down, the mattress and springs hurting my side, I end up on the floor with a blanket and pillow, slowly drifting off into sleep.

I wake up on the floor with Madam Pomfrey and Professor McGonagall staring at my face. I stand up and lie on the hospital bed, the springs digging into my back.

"Why were you on the floor?" Professor McGonagall asks me, her eyes full of curiosity.

"The springs were digging into my side and I couldn't sleep." I muttered with a cough at the end.

Mcgonagall nodded,"Very well,but you will need to get on the bed for Madame pomfrey to examine your wounds to check how they are doing".

"Okay"I mutter sitting up wincing at the pain slightly.

Mcgonagall helped me up slightly so she could lie back down in the bed. "Wh-what happened again? I mean how did I get the wounds" I was confused.

"You were kidnapped, by whom we don't know. But you were in a cave for a week without food or water. Since you are magical you can survive up to 10 days without food or water, unlike muggles who can only survive for four days. It was a close call, but you survived. You're very lucky Miss Shadows. Despite not knowing who kidnapped you, you survived. Do you have any memories of the event?" Professor McGonagall asks.

"No Professor, all I can remember is going to sleep in the dorms and waking up here." I say in a croaky voice.

I can see the pain in Madam Pomfrey's eyes when I say that I can't remember anything, it must be because that won't help with her examination.

She starts by checking all my reflexes, by beating my leg with the rubber mallet. Okay I might be over exaggerating but it still hurts, especially when I've been on my knees for a week.

I sigh and let her continue to check my body. She jotted down a few notes and tutted,"are you sure you don't remember anything?"Madame pomfrey asked.

I looked up slightly,"...lily..."