"Oh..." I trailed off. "I see" I sat down.
"I hope you don't mind me sitting here?" I asked even though it's a fucking park and anyone can sit anywhere. I really didn't want her to yelling at me again. Never.

"No, I was just leaving" she hurriedly stood up from the bench. She's always running, I wonder why.

"Uh-okay" I replied and looked away immediately. I feel so confused and clueless right now. I heaved a deep sigh and placed my head on my palms, ignoring the bracelet.

I just hope I'm not going out of my mind.

"Are you okay?" I suddenly heard that familiar low voice ask.

I slowly raised up my head to see the angry girl sitting on the bench.

I thought she said she was about to leave.

I raised my brow at her, wondering why she cares if I was okay or not. I should be asking her if she's okay or not. I should ask her if Mr asshole Bryan broke her heart.

"You're the 'Brysshole's girlfriend, right?" I said the very first thing. that came to my head

"Brysshole?" She asked curiously. "I don't get you"

"The asshole with a capital B, Bryan. I think that's his name." I replied, raising my brow at her.

She cocked her head to the side in confusion. She doesn't seem to get it.

"Are you talking about Bryce?" She finally does get me.

"Is that his name?" I raised my brows and tilted my head to the side, feigning ignorance.

She let out a short laugh and I knorw right that moment I've heard it before. I've watched her smile from afar few times but I haven't been so lucky to hear her laugh but I was sure that I've heard that soothing laughter before. Hearing her laugh suddenly put an ease to the pain I feel in my heart.

Her smiles does too.

"Yes, that's his name and he's not my boyfriend" she replied and I shrugged my shoulders, a wave of relieve washing over me right after.

I think she deserve someone better.
"Oh! That's a relieve" I said.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah" I nodded. "I have a confession though"

She raised her brow, gesturing for me to say what I have to say even though I felt it might piss her off.

"I hate that guy"

"I know" she whispered. She sounded like she knows me better than I do. How come she does?

"You do?" I asked curiously.

"Yes. I saw the way you looked at him last night. For a moment I thought he was going to die of your glares" she said. I guess my hatred for the guy was so obvious.

"I wish" I replied, honestly. I just have that unexplainable strong hatred for that dude. I just want him to disappear and never come back. Right now he's the lease of my worries. I had a dream that's hunting me, a heartbreak from the two people that I trusted the most and a stupid bracelet I found on the floor. At a fucking park. And then again, I have her right here-with me.

My life is such a mess right now. But right now I don't want to think about it.

She laughed at what I said but so loud and I couldn't ignore it this time. There is just something about the way she laughed and the way the image of the girl I see laughs. Are they related or what?