He Know

Ghunter POV

"Enjoying the party?"

Roman asked me as he join me and Dean sitting at the stool at the bar counter.

The show was already over an hour ago so here we are noe drinking our ass off.

"Hell yeah brother!" I replied raising my beer.

"Yeah yeah! Don't drink too much tho. Dean, take a look of her drink okay!"

"Hey I'm not a kids no more!" I protest.

"Yeah! But still my little sister!" He replied before walking away to the other guy from the roster table.

"Are you gonna listen to him?" I asked Dean.

"Hell yeah I am!" He wink playfully at me and give me another shot and ignoring Roman command.

"That's why you my favourite guy!" I hug him

"Oh Am I? I thought it was Seth?" He smirk.

"Yeah right. We're already over!" I replied hiding the truth.

"Yeah right!" He chuckle.

"Why did you said so?" I look at him weirdly.

"Because I know you. And I know it when you we're lying. You still had something between him!" He answer me making me startled. I don't know what to say next.

"I told you me and him..."

"That hickey denied that tho!" He smirk looking at my neck. I instantly put my finger on the spot that he mention.

Damn you Seth for this hickey!

"Seth wasn't the only guy that can give me this you know?" I replied with a comeback.

"You we're right. But it couldn't be coincidence that Seth had the same hickey as yours too right?" He smirk proudly.

Seriously there's no point arguing with Dean. Why not just spill the truth right?

"Fine! Yes we still together. Secretly. But don't you ever..."

"I won't tell any soul I promise!" He cut me.

"Does that soul is everyone except Renee?" I smirk this time.

"You damn right" he said before sipping his beer.

*****

We've been drinking and dancing the whole night. Almost the whole roster was there.

Me and Seth only watching each other from afar and sending some wink and flying kiss with each other.

After awhile, I decided to go to the restroom. After finish my business there I was about to go out before I was shove back in.

"Shhh!" Seth cover my mouth as he lock the door.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Gosh! I can't hold myself up. You look hot in that dress!" He look at my little black dress up and down. Thankfully I had time earlier to change into this at Roman locker room.

"You silly!" I chuckle.

"Only for you!" He kiss me passionately.

"Can we leave already?" He asked me.

"Sethie! You know Roman here's right?"

"He's here but not at yours apartment!" He smirk at me.

"Who said you gonna go home with me?" I replied with a comeback.

"You know you couldn't resist me right after last night?"

His words make me blush hard.

"Seth!" I hit his chest.

"Don't be shy with me baby! Where's that confidence in you from last night?" He added.

"I hate you!" I replied.

"But I love you! Now let's go shall we?" He said before kiss me again.

"Okay fine! You go first! Wait for me at the car while I tell Roman I leave first okay?" I asked him.

"Okay fine!" He leave but not before another naughty kiss with his hands go to some part of my body.

Following morning

I wake up only to find Seth sleep peacefully beside me. He snore slightly making me chuckle. I look at the time and it was ten in the morning.

I wrap one of my bare leg onto his torso.

"Babe wake up!" I whisper in his ear.

"Didn't you have flight to Iowa later?" I asked him making him groan.

"Babe!" I kiss his nose.

"As much as I hate to be apart from you again but you need to wake up!" I half pout.

"Sweety chill!" He open his eyes looking at me.

"I don't have flight today. We all have few days off before the European tour. That's mean I'm going to be apart from you for about a month. But the good thing is I'm gonna spend the rest of my day with you here before take off! That's only if you let me stay"

"Of course you can stay!" I kiss him happily before he bring me on top of him and ran down his hand over my naked body.

"Seth! We need to wake up!" I inform him.

"Hhrrmmm!" He groan as I pull away from him.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Bath! Wanna join?"

"I thought you never ask!" He smirk as he following from behind.

*****

We were cuddling at the couch while watching Batman The Dark Night Rises as we heard the doorbell rang.

"Hmmm!" I snuggle closer to Seth as I heard it.

"I'll go get it!" He respond before he kiss my temple. He know I'm too lazy to open the door.

I heard he open the door but it become silent for a while.

"Who is it?" I asked him but he didn't even respond as he stare at the person at the door. I decide to went to the door.

"Seth who is..." My words stop as I saw him standing at the door. No wonder why Seth getting numb.

😱😱😱😱😱

Sorry for the late update