Am I Imagining Things?

I was just finished meeting with Hunter and Stephanie with Dean for our new story line.

Our bosses told us that Roman will be suspended for a month because of some health policy issues which I didn't give a damn about.

Tonight was Raw and the three of us have segment together before Roman suspended session start. So I guess it's gonna be heated tonight.

Stephanie and Hunter went out first leaving me and Dean behind.

"Wont you open the door for the champ son?" He said to me make me rolled my eyes.

"Whatever!" I said leaving him behind while he said something I couldn't hear and laughing his self off.

Since I betrayed the Shield, our brotherhood had been ruin and I had been drifted away from them.

During that time we knew that one day we will be apart, but we just don't know when.

Until one day when Mr McMahon come to me privately and offer me to ruin the Shield. He said that will be best for business and it make me think for a while. At the end of the conversation Mr McMahon told me that he offer Roman the same thing but he decline it because of some of his bullshit like loyalty. Hearing him said so make me jealous a bit for him. I mean come on! Mr McMahon come to him first than me. That's mean Roman is much more of his favorite between us three. Because of that I've decide to bough in that idea and turn my back on them.

Until now me and Roman still not in the same page. And my action of cashing in my Money in the Bank contract during Wrestlemania last year on main event between Roman and Brock was like adding more fuel to our rivalries.

But me and Dean was other different story. Sure thing Dean hate me too. But few months after the Shield break up we kind of talk again. Not much but hey, at least there's something right? But sure thing we aren't that close also because he still be the pain in the arse sometimes and I think so do I to him.

But he and Roman still best of friend whit each other which kind of make me sick watching their bromance against the League of Nation few months ago.

I went back to my locker room and reread my script for tonight promo.

The show will be start in an hour so I decided to get some food at the catering.

I take a plate of food with water and sit with Cesaro along with Sami and Aj Styles. We talk a bit before I decided to go back to my locker room for changing into my ring gear after finish my food.

As I was about to walk out thru the catering door I someone stop me by put their hands on my shoulder.

I turn around and saw Heath Slater.

"Yes?" I asked him.

"Seth! I was thinking if you would like to be on my show for WWE game night?" He asked.

"Nah! I think I'm gonna pass that!" I replied since I'm not interested with it.

"Oh okay then!" He said before leave me.

I turn back my gaze to walk out thru the catering door before I saw her. That stranger girl from the club.

She was walking passing me and I was startled saw her there.

Am I imagining or what? I asked myself before decided to follow her.

I saw her walk thru the hall to the guys locker room. As I was running to her she turn around to the other way. I reach the hallway that I believe she had go but there was nothing there. It was a dead end accept for a room. But it impossible she will be in there because it was Roman locker room.

I stop in front of the door and thinking should I come in or what. But then I shook my head no.

Maybe I'm just imagining thing. It was impossible for her to walking around here freely like that since fans aren't aloud to be backstage specially at the locker room area.

I turn around and went back to my own locker room.

Ghunter POV

I was on my way from Naomi to my brother locker room. I reach to his locker room and doesn't even bother to knock.

"Hey big bro!" I greeted Roman before realize Dean was there with him.

"Wassup champ!" I chuckle looking at him.

"Feeling damn good as always since I'm the new reigning champ!" He said proudly while raised the title showing it to Roman making me chuckle.

"Don't be so proud of yourself! In a month that will be mine back!" He hissed.

"Chill bro!" He chuckle before continue.

"Whats up with the suspended thing?" Dean asked him making me curious.

"You've got suspended?" I asked him.

"A month!" Dean added making me shocked.

"Okay you guys, don't worry bout it okay. I'm just asking for some vacation for a month after my reigning for that title. I haven't stop working half year and I think it's time for me to spend time with my family!" He replied.

"What about the health policy?" Dean asked again.

"That's just a cover story for my day off so!" He shrugs.

"I thought I'm gonna be on the road with you but I guess not!" I pout.

"Don't worry Ghunter! It just a month then you can join me again!" He replied make me jump feeling happy.

"Yo kiddo! I though you just turn 26 last month? I must saw the number wrong on your cake. Maybe it written 6 instead of 26" Dean make fun of me before both of them laugh.

"Hahaha... really funny Ambrose! I bet watching you get the silent treatment from Renee for forgetting you guys anniversary will be fun to watch!" I laugh making him stop from laughing at me.

"What?" He asked me.

"Its you guys anniversary and she was hopping something romantic from you ya know!" I smirk at him.

"How you know it was today?" He asked concern.

"Renee told us just now when I'm in the girls locker room" I shrugs.

"Oh shit!" He jump out from where he sit and grab his title before went out as fast as he can make me laugh until my stomach hurt.

I went to where Dean sit just now while still laughing. I realize Roman look at me suspiciously before I hold my laugh.

"I'm just joking okay! I can't believe he didn't remember her own anniversary date!" I explain to him while he laugh with me.

"After you finish your segment make sure you went straight to your rental car okay?" I told him.

"Why? I need to take a shower first!" He furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"Well! I need to avoid that man before he done something to me for pulling that stuff just now!" I chuckle.

"Thanks to me because I love you! But don't forget to bring my bag too!" He raised his eyebrow like he always did on his promo.

"Aye aye captain!" I salute him.

Oh how much I love my big bro.

That's the 2nd chapter guy 😉😉 hope you like it and yes her name is Ghunter Reigns and I'm thinking about adding her middle name but I haven't have any idea. Comment you guys thought if you have one and I will considered it for the next chapter 😉😉😉