They Seem's Friendly

One month later

Seth POV

I was getting ready for the triple threat match with Dean and Roman at Battleground. Dean gonna put the WWE championship on the line against me and Roman. His ex Shield brother. And tonight one of us gonna walk out as the champion and I'm sure enough it gonna be me. I'm the greatest of all time. No one does what I do. And tonight I'm gonna prove that I am the best among my shield brother and bring the title to Raw with me.

During the brand split earlier this week, I had been Drafted to Raw along with Roman while Dean was drafted to Smack Down Live. I more prefer if Dean was in raw then Roman but decision had been made. So tonight my mission is to steal back the championship to become the three time WWE champion and bring it back to Raw.

Since our match is on the main event for tonight, team smack down and team raw has been put on a different room to watch us. This gonna be intense than ever.

I went to the gorilla and saw Roman and Dean already there.

"Brothers!" I interfere what ever they we're talking about causing Roman to glare at me like usually.

"Ready guy?" The tech guy asked and we all nod.

"May the best man win!" I said causing Roman to scoff before headed out as his music hit.

Skip to the end of the match

Me and Roman was going at it as Dean was throw outside. We hitting each other back and forth until I get the upper hand over Roman.

As I was getting ready to hit Roman suddenly he hit me with a spear causing my body crash to the ground. It was so hurt like I had been hit by a truck. He pinned me and I can't even move. At this time I know I fucked up and before the referee hit three Roman has been drag away from me. I look over him and saw Dean planted dirty deeds on him before pinning Roman and retain his championship again.

Backstage

I finish changing into my street wear before walk to the parking lot. I feel so down right now since the title will be on smack down for a long time before I get a chance to get it back or if it will ever be back on raw.

I sight and walk to my rental before saw a person struggling to put his bag in to the trunk of his Range Rover since his body was small. I walk past him before heard he cursed.

"Shit!" I heard. I turn to look at him and saw he had fall flatter on the ground with the bag on top of him.

"Need help there sir?" I said.

"Sir? Do I look like a guy?" The person said suddenly. Shit it was a girl!

"Ops! Sorry! I can't see you clearly!" I said as I help her back on her feet.

"Its okay!" She reassured before look at me and I realize that she was the same girl I met at the club last month.

"Wait? Stranger? What are you doing here?" I asked her and called her stranger since I don't know her name.

"First of all, my name is Ghunter not stranger! And I'm here to watch wrestling of course!" She answer and pick up her luggage.

"Let me help that!" I said as I help her put it in the trunk and closed it.

"Are you alone? Your luggage is too big for you?"

"Nah! That's my brother bag. Mine was at the hotel!" She shrugs as I walk her to the passenger seat.

"So are..." I was cut off with her cursing.

"Shit!" I frown at her.

"What?" I asked and she look at the exit door which I walk pass thru just now. There was Ambrose and Renee walking with their bag giggling while he hold the title on his shoulder make me cringe a little. They we're walking to their rental car before Ambrose saw us.

"Hey!" He shout suddenly at me.

"What?" I replied him before I heard her running away from where we stand.

Why is she running?

"Hey you!" Ambrose yell before drop his bag and the title on the ground and run after her.

What on earth is happening? I asked myself as I see she was running away from Dean.

"You can't get away from me kid!" He yell at her.

"Oh come on Dean! You know I was joking right?" She replied breathless as she was running away from him.

But Ambrose manage to catch her and put her on his shoulder before bring her to where I was stand and put her down.

"Tell me what should I do to you?" He asked her.

"Come on Dean! I'm sorry okay!" She replied. But Dean took no time and tickle her causing her to giggle and they both fall to the ground while he still tickling her.

"Renee please help me!" She said giggling asking for Renee help.

"Dean stop! You know she's ticklish right?" She said to Dean but Dean didn't seem to bothered.

"No!" Dean replied.

"Seth help!" She said.

"That's it Dean!" I drag him away from her.

"Thank you Seth!" She said before hide behind me because Ambrose still trying to get her.

"Stop it will ya!" I said to Ambrose and he look at me emotionless.

"Babe seriously we need to go now!" Renee said grabbing Jon arm.

"You lucky Seth here kid!" He said before left with Renee to their car.

"How did you know him?" I look at her.

"He was my brother best friend. So I'm friend with him also!" She shrugs before get into the passenger side.

As I was about to ask her any further questions my phone went off.

I rolled my eyes and it was my mom calling I excuse my self before walk away and answer it.

Mom was just asking how I felt. She knew that I must be down so she was reassuring me that it's okay to loose sometime. And as I finish talking to her I turn around and look that the car that she was in already move.

I sigh and went back to my car while wondering who is that girl anyway. How can she and her brother know Dean. I mean Dean doesn't like people from outside. He doesn't get along with people that well usually.