Disgusted.

(The picture up there has been proven to be true and not fake, this is one of the many examples of hate crimes occurring across the nation.)

RANT

I can't believe this is what our world has come to. Donald Trump is our new "president". This man is not qualified to be the country's leader. I don't even want to go in depth into what this man is, because I'm sure you all know just how disgusting this pathetic excuse of a man is, but I will like to talk about this. In less than 48 hours of this man being elected president, his supporters have decided to come out of their hideouts and start attacking people. I'm sorry, but if anyone reading this actually supports Donald trump, go fuck yourself. I hope you know that the person writing this is a Latina woman, two things he is against. Not only has he disrespected my culture and my other Hispanic people's culture and have called us immigrants (even though my country belongs to the United States and I'm a us citizen!!) he has also insulted women. He has been accused of rape so many times and has been caught on tape talking about women in such a degrading way, and y'all still want to vote for him? This election has brought out such a scary side of America. That country had improved so much, and it is so sad to see it be such a disgusting and scary place. Muslim women are afraid of wearing their hijab out in public. The LGBT community feels as if they can't go out and be themselves anymore. America is what it is today because of immigrants. Of those people who fled their country to get a better life for them and their families and are doing the jobs that you don't want to do. This country is what it is today because of those hard working people who are working for this country and doing a difference, and it's sad that all they're working for is going down the drain due to this election and racists thinking they can do whatever the fuck they want.

If you support trump and are angry because of what I have said, please kindly go fuck yourself. Unfollow, don't read this book if you don't want to anymore, don't vote, even mute me if you want, I don't want anything to do with racist and ignorant people. So do me a favor and go!! :)

That's all. I'm so pissed and angry at America right now, and I know not everyone there voted for him, but damn, how could you allow this man to be president?