Fact #38

Shawns favorite smoothie is blueberry and pineapple🍍

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys i need to rant a lil bit. My best friend is so fucking fake. I know It's not the usual to hear someone speak about their bestfriend this way but for fucks sake, I don't know if I can even call her that anymore. She hasn't talked to me in more than a week. The last time I texted her was Tuesday and I told her that I was having thoughts and I needed her help and I was just feeling weird (I'm clinically depressed, I have anxiety issues, and i have panic attacks every now and then. She knows.) Basically, she hasn't made the effort to talk to me since I texted her that. At first I thought they took her phone away, but then I remembered they give her her phone every day before she goes to her school. She could had texted me in the morning, lunch, or after school. Nothing. Today she snapchatted a video at school. On her phone. Oh, so you have time to snapchat but not to check up on me, ask me if I'm okay? Wonder if I'm still even fucking breathing? I'm done with her, a true friend cares, a true friend would had made the effort, but apparently I mean nothing to my own best friend like I mean nothing to the other people in my life. Nice. (I don't know if you have noticed, it's not the first time she does this, it's been multiple times)
And now it's 8 pm, I'm supposed to be doing homework but instead im overthinking everything and wondering why I'm not enough for my own best friend. It's 8 pm and instead of doing stuff im supposed to be doing, I'm writing this so a bunch of people I don't know personally know about my problems, because I have no one to talk to. Well, no one who actually gives a shit actually. Oh and "best friend" , if your reading this which I doubt you are because why would you? You completely shut me out your life. Thanks for being there for me. Love you.

I'm sorry guys, I had to let my frustration out. ilysm babes. I'm so lucky to have each and every one of you.❤️