Mr. Nonchalant and Another's Kiss

It's been two days since the kiss and I still haven't forgotten every details and memory of it. The memory made me feel warm, and embarrassed at the same time. I didn't really like it.

Mostly because it would not let me concentrate. I was weighing in on Thalia's words, it is in-fact true that he wasn't good for me. But that was just not the problem. The problem is that I can't seem to get him off my mind. I became aware then that I was no longer thinking straight, but how much I felt about one person that barely knew. I also felt like I had little experience. The thought itself seems to flustered me. "Are you okay Mel?" Thalia grabbed a chair and sat next to me. Her arms were lying on my desk, as she watched me intensely.

Today was real slow at work, hence why Thalia was hanging around my desk. I was also waiting for Enrico to give me something to do as I finished everything he asked of me, particularly to compensate for being late.

"Amelia!"

"Sorry," I gasped, "did you say something?" My eyebrows furrowed into a deep frown, as I realized how zoned out I've been lately. People were bound to feel suspicious, so I tried to remove the perplex look on my face.

"Yeah, I said if you are okay girl. You've been so out of it lately."

"Oh, yeah about that," I trailed off, "I kind of kissed Jesse Blue that evening I went to the park."

"You what?" She turned my chair to face her, before giving me the most bewildered look.

"I said-"

"Oh I heard what you said!" she muttered, not sure if she was angry or just surprised, "what happen to him not being a good guy!"

"I don't know!," I whispered, "I'm not sure if I even like him. I'm just confused, I think maybe cause he's attractive."

"There are other attractive people out there that you can kiss aside from Jesse! your boss is hot!"

"Enrico is my boss!"

"So? he's aways been nice to you, and he definitely has the hots for you."

"So if he wasn't your boss, would you go out with him?" she continued.

"I don't know, maybe, yeah maybe," I replied unsure, "I just know I was merely curious about Jesse. Probably because he is an attractive man."

She sighed, then grinned mischievously at me, " you know, we are having a team drink today, you can try kissing your boss to see if it was just attraction or you actually like Jesse Blue."

"Are you crazy? and risk losing my job?"

"Technically, he would be down for it!"

"How do you know Thalia. Anyway I don't want to talk about it, don't you have to work or something?"

"Fine, but I'm telling you Enrico definitely likes you and for the longest time." She pushed herself away before rolling out of the chair and give me a seductive wink and left.

She always give me the worst kind of advice, I'm surprised I listen to her 80% of the time.

"Amelia," Enrico called as he stood by my desk. "We are having a meeting with the Blue enterprise in 30 minutes. Get ready and let them in when they arrived. I need you to be in the meeting to write minutes."

"Wait Blue enterprise as in Jesse Blue?"

"Is that a problem?" he asked.

"No, not at all."