The Uzumaki (8)

Começar do início

Neji squeezed her hand and she seemed to have calmed down, but ultimately she kept a sharp glare to Danzo and his cronies. Jiraiya smirked before coughing to get everyone's attention.

" As much fun as it would be to see Uzumaki-Hime duke it out with old Danzo himself, I will accept your request and accompany you Uzumaki-hime. "

Ashina smirked and Danzo just growled.

Time Skip

Being on the road with Jiraiya was, to say the least, interesting. Sure he was perverted but he couldn't offend her with her status as clan head.

So that means he couldn't just leave her alone the first chance a woman offers her bed to him.

Good thing too, or else the stupid Akatsuki would've kidnapped her... stupid sushi man and drug addict!

Flashback No Jutsu

Ashina was annoyed. No that's an understatement. She was furious. Jiraiya being the perverted man he is, missed the chance to get laid or whatever and he's still pouting.

Now normally, if she was just a normal ninja he could've left her in the dust while he chased after some tail, however, she is the clan head and of course, the next possible Godaime Hokage forbids him.

And so the pouting begins. He looked like a kicked puppy and so, with a heavy heart, she allowed him to go down to the hotel bar. She swears to kami he looked happier than a little kid waking up on Christmas morning while high on sugar!

While he left skipping down the halls like a 3-year-old, she retired for the night, still recovering from her clans' losses and her recent battle against the old Hokage's.

Then by whatever twist of fate that she swears hates her with their entire being, someone interrupts her beauty sleep... that is not going to fucking get past her.

Reaching under her pillow, she grabs her frying pan and with annoyed and sleepy eyes, wakes towards the door.

She opens it and glares, her KI leaking dangerously... maybe a hint of the Kyuubi's got in there and she has no idea how it did and you can't prove anything...

Plus a girl needs her beauty sleep so sue her! Looking at the culprits and her soon to be victe- uhh, she means guests! Yah guests...

She surpasses a smirk when she sees then shiver involuntarily, good that means she's doing her job right. She then takes a few moments and sees Kisame of the Seven Swordsmen and Itachi Uchiha...

She groans aloud and leans against her door way, frying pan in hand and visible for all to see. They raise an eyebrow at her weapon.

Rolling her eyes, she manages to surpass another sigh. Dull apathetic eyes look on amused by her weapon still and she is not amused, to say the least.

" Hey Itachi, is this the runt we're supposed to be picking up? " If you thought she wasn't amused before, then you don't want to even know how pissed she is now.

" Okay look here fish face and Adam Lambert's evil twin, I was having a really good dream about my husband and obviously no one's told you this, but you do not wake a girl from her beauty sleep! "

Okay so maybe the sleep was getting to her, no big deal, they'll be fine... maybe...

Kisame growls out and Itachi's eyes turn red, with a slight frown marring his face. Kisame reached out and grabbed his sword. " You wanna say that again punk? " he growled out.

A slight smirk graces her features and her frying pan is coated in a thick potent red chakra, Ashina raises her weapon and her eyes flash to a dangerous green before returning to their normal violet.

" So the sushi man and drug addict here wanna fight, fine so be it. Who's first? "

Flashback No Jutsu Ends

Unfortunately, Jiraiya showed up and ruined her fun. She really was looking forward to dancing with them. Oh well!

A/N: Yes I am alive and well. Sorry, I was literally having no inspiration and I was reading fan fiction to help me, usually, something funny helps me.

So like all month I've been busy with cleaning my room... a lot of stuff trust me, babysitting, my friends and trying to write for you all.

This is a short chapter I know, I usually do about 2000 words before I close off a chapter, but I wrote this and didn't know what to write... I have to figure out my timeline first.

Unlike other authors, when I make a book, I write a timeline of important chapters and plan everything and its outcome so I don't mess anything up... I know but it works so no complaining!

I love you all and your support. Also special thanks to @NovaLucillaDreyer for commenting on my last chapter... no else did and I worked really hard on that to keep it a mix of sadness yet somewhat funny... anyway thanks to her I more or less got off my ass!

Sincerely- Lizzyhat123