Training An Heiress (3)

Recap:

Ashina smiled at her family and looked at Danzo with narrowed eyes before smiling. :

" I win "

Now On Uzumaki Style ;

Ashina's POV

Danzo growled in annoyance and the civilian council had jaw dropped expressions before I turned to the Shinobi council and they were smirking. Especially one Hiashi Hyuga, sorry but you won't be for long.

Turning to the Shinobi side, I marched to Neji and pinched his ear and pulled it as he kept saying out loud: " Ow ow ow ow, Ashina that hurts "

Going in front of his uncle I pushed him forward and slapped him behind the head before using my eyes to threaten him if he didn't tell his uncle. " Hiashi-sama, your dearest nephew needs to tell you of something he did " I bowed and slapped Neji behind the head again who in return winced.

Third Persons POV

The other clan heads were barely keeping their fits and giggles in at the sight of a seemingly whipped Neji Hyuga who was acting like a little being caught stealing cookies from the cookie jar and was currently being scolded by his mother.

" Oh, and what would my nephew like to tell me? " Hiashi said as he was calculating the girl's behavior. If Hinata acted like her and if Neji married her, he'd be the happiest man in the world. His nephew wouldn't be some lackey to the clan elders and Hinata and or Ashina could keep them in their place, oh the irony in that!

" Um, I may or may not have slept with Ashina last night and by clan laws, we are to be married, " Neji said very fast that only the Shinobi side caught it. Shikaku's head fell onto the desk, his arm had slipped from his bored and sleepy mood.

Inoichi spits out the water he was drinking to clear his throat all over Danzo who was sitting across from him. Hiashi took a few minutes of silence before jumping at his nephew and twirling him around in joy and happiness.

" Oh, Neji my boy. I couldn't have been happier when you told me this. Everyone in our clan except for my late wife, myself and Hinata have stuck up their asses. I only act like it because of my fathers a slave driver. Your wife can definitely remind those old geezers who're the boss and if she doesn't mind, help Hinata in confidence boosting, lady manners and her Byakugan and the Hyuga stances. Of course, any children you have will stay within the Uzumaki as they would do much better than with the pompous asses we have in our own. Plus, my father was planning on enhancing your seal as your a prodigy to keep you in line, so you marrying into another clan especially one of seals, they can take yours off my lovely little nephew " he ranted on as he nearly shocked and surprised everyone there.

" Oh, I'll make sure that after Ashina gives them a thrashing that she stays clan heir and becomes the clan head. We don't want another Uchiha clan to happen now, do we? If you think I didn't know that Mikoto had to give up her status as clan head because of her marriage, you're funny " he continued on.

" Uncle Hiashi, does that mean you're okay with me marrying Ashina and leaving the Hyuga Clan? " Neji asked in an almost terrified tone.

" Of course my boy. You know what? Makarov, why don't me and you discuss the wedding date while these two get ready for the wedding? The first round of sakes on me my friend " Hiashi said as he pushed his nephew to Laxus whom he didn't know hate Neji's guts.