Introductions (2)

Recap :

A couple of minutes later and Ashina and now known Neji Hyuga were having a heated argument as they stood in their undergarments. It ended with Ashina slapping him before offering him some sake to which he drank despite him being from the Hyuga.

Only 2 minutes of arguing and this woman managed to give him a headache, he sat down beside the woman and looked at her as they just kept taking shots before they were pissed drunk and spilling each other secrets.

" So your from that clan that was moving in next to us ? " Neji asked as he hiccuped at the end.

Ashina took another shot before nodding and giving him the bottle. " I have a secret to tell you Neji-kun " she said as she giggled.

" And what would that be Ashina-hime, " he said in a tipsy voice.

He had some sober in his mind as did Ashina but they liked how they could let loose in front of each other and ignored their consciouses warnings of letting the affects of alcohol take over.

" I like like you Neji-Kun " she exclaimed before jumping on him before he had the chance to say something, she was hovering over him and they eyes locked together before their clouded minds took control and their lips were connected before they knew it.

Now On Uzumaki Style :

The Next Morning ...

Neji groaned as sunlight hit his face. He suddenly froze when he remembered something: ' I don't have a window that hits directly on me and my bed in the morning ' he thought.

He stiffened even more when a pounding headache hit him and when he felt another's leg hit his own, looking to his side he saw a beautiful girl no older than he was naked in the bed with her back facing his.

Her Crimson red hair covered most of her bare back as her head was turned facing him, he inspected her face and found her very attractive even for someone of his tastes. And he is very picky if he does say so himself.

Wondering why he was also naked along with the Crimson haired beauty, he looked around the room for clues and like a lightbulb went off in his head, he curse and fell off the bed with a thud.

' Holy shit, I just slept with some woman no matter how beautiful and I didn't even use protection at that. Oh damn, Uncle Hiashi is going to kill me and what of her family. I just fucked their sister, daughter, niece, grandchild or whatever and Uncle is going to kill me for sleeping around with someone whom could be a foreigner and live in Kumo and the child would be used for the Raikage or- ' his thoughts however were cut off when the woman beside him groaned and sat up and she didn't bother to cover up her breasts.

Looking to her left and then to her right, she failed to notice Neji as she looked confused as to why she was naked before she turned around and stunning violet meet the Byakugan before she cursed as she fell off the bed with a thud.

" Ah, gramps is going to kill me " she muttered. Getting up again, she looked Neji over before walking over to some book and opening it as she completely forgot to cover her nude body to the man she slept with.

" Okay come with me carefully and quietly " she commanded

She wore what she did last night and grabbed her flats, she was in one of her tree forts she built when she just visiting. She threw Neji his clothes and gave him a look that said ' Get dressed or so help me your reproductive organs are goners '. Needless to say he got dressed.