Epilogue**

Michael's POV:

"Come on Conner, you know you're not supposed to put that in your mouth." I pulled the marker away from him and he gurgled and smiled at me.

"Da- da." I smiled at the phrase that he'd been repeating for a while now. It was definitely humbling to have his first word be my name. I picked him up and swung him around like a helicopter, while he squealed and giggled.

"Dad, can you do that to me?" I turned to the precious little 5 year old boy that Gabe and Blaise had adopted last year. They'd post-poned their wedding to go through the adoption process for him and they'd recently come back from their honeymoon.

"Well welcome back love birds, how was Australia?" Blaise gave me a sly look, then winked at me.

"It was hot." I busted out laughing at the double innuendo and couldn't hold it back when little Henry commented.

"Daddy, of course it's hot. That's where the kangaroos live!" Gabe picked him up and Henry curled up into his arms like he'd been there forever. The bond forged between these three was magical and I'm happy for them.

"You're right, Hen. It is hot there. We have to take you one year." His big eyes opened wide.

"Will I get to see kangaroos?"

"Yup! Kangaroos and Koala bears." Henry looked mind- blown, but I turned my attention to the beautiful woman that had walked through the door, holding my baby boy, Vincent.

When Vin asked for a middle name, I didn't think much of it, but he's done so much for us, I figured we could name our little baby after him. Vin was beyond flattered, his eyes even watered a little.

Such a softie.

"Is that Henry, I hear?" Henry's head shot up and he wiggled out of Gabe's arms to run and hug Micah's legs.

"Auntie Micah! I missed you." She chuckled and putted his back with her free hand.

"I missed you too, bud. How were you acting for your dads today?"

"I've been really good! Daddy even promised to let me see the kangaroos and Koalas in Stralia!" I chuckled at his pronunciation of Australia, but left it alone. He was too cute for his own good.

The doorbell rang and I went to go answer it and it was Chase and Holli, holding their cutie, Quinn. She was born about 3 days after Vincent, and Micah was convinced they'd end up together. They were technically family, even if not by blood. I just let her dream all she wanted. Who was I to crush my wife's fantasies about her babies?

"Hey Michael! How've you been? I missed you!" I hugged Holli and laughed at her enthusiasm.

"It's been 2 days since you were last here." She waved off my statement.\

"Still too long." She went into the house and I did a man handshake with Chase.