Chapter 14**

"Michael, you are one hard headed jerk, you know that?" I groaned and sat up in bed, stretching.

"Yeah I know, but I'm fine and I can't leave Gabriel with the work load for so long." I'd remembered that time in the hospital when he looked so tired and I understood Michael's insistency. "You don't have to come to work, you know." I gave him a deadpanned look, bed hair and all.

"If I don't go then, you will overdo it. Face it, you need me." I teased, laughing at my boyfriend.

"You're right, I do." He reached up to kiss me, and I pulled back in disgust.

"Ew, we both have morning breath." He chuckled and rolled on top of me, so that I was caged in.

"I don't care. You're going to accept me, morning breath and all." Michael said exaggeratedly before placing gentle kissed all down my neck. His searing kisses were turning me to no end, and I squirmed in the bed, still caged in.

"Michael, we are going to be really late to work, if you don't stop now." He sighed and rested his face in the crook of my neck.

"At least take a shower with me. My legs are a little sore anyway." Michael had been home for about 3 weeks and his casts were off, but now he had to walk with a cane, something he hated with a passion.

"Fine, but we do eventually have to get clean." His eyes darkened.

"I can do that." He said leading me to the bathroom. "Eventually." He shut the door behind him and stripped off my shirt, leading into a spiral of flying clothes and pleasure.

***

"We should've showered separately." Michael chuckled and I glared at him. The elevator opened and we took the long walk of shame since we were an hour late to work. All the workers eyed us with wide eyes as Michael slowly walked leaning heavily on his cane.

It was selfish of me to continue to have sex with Michael when I knew it put extra pressure on his legs. It was so selfish, but Michael was so irresistible and he never seemed to complain. We walked to Michael's office and Gabe was nice enough to have dropped off Michael's previous clientele files.

"Wow, Gabe sure missed me." I laughed and kissed Michael.

"Sure did. Get to work boss man." I walked out of the office and hobbled my way to my desk. I had grown substantially bigger being in my late 7 months almost 8 months. I felt like I could burst and I still had another month to go.

An instant message popped up in my screen and I opened up the message and clicked on the file attached. I groaned when I saw it was 3 reports for me to type up. Those always took me so long to do, but it needed to be done.

Unfortunately.

I worked until Blaise popped his head in the door and smiled. "Lunch at the norm?" I nodded. That café had become our same lunch spot to the point where they knew what to order us when we went.