Chapter 2**

"The number one answer was Apple." I rolled my eyes at the stupid people.

Of course if they would have listened to me, they would have won the car and another chance at 20,000 dollars. Oh well, their loss.

My phone rang and my heart skipped when I saw it was Michael. I cleared my throat and answered, hoping I sounded like a normal person. "Hello?"

"Micah? Hi, um I hope I'm not interrupting anything." I looked down at my Spongebob pants and gray tank top and chuckled.

"You aren't interrupting anything. What's up?"

"Well I was wondering if you would like to meet at the Starbucks again." I hesitated. It was 5:45 and the next bus didn't run again until 6:30. "If it's a problem, then I completely understand. I'm sorry that I-"

"No, I would love to. It's just that I- umm I don't have a ride." I said sheepishly.

"That's perfectly fine. Tell me your address." I told him and he agreed to be there in 20 minutes. I ran to my room and put on a comfy pair of tights and my favorite sweatshirt. I slipped on my black uggs I got on bargain from eBay, and my comfort look was complete. I'm sure I looked frumpy, but give me a break, I'm pregnant.

I wasn't showing yet, but I was still going to use it a an excuse.

The doorbell rang and I grabbed my wallet and keys before opening the door. Seeing Michael again was like a shock to my body. He was a fine specimen of man. He stood in a black shirt that slightly squeezed his biceps, his jeans shaped nicely around his firm legs and his bright eyes smiled at me as he took in my appearance.

"Ready?" He offered me his arm and I shyly hooked mine with his. "How was your day, today?"

I shrugged. "Fine I guess. I had classes this morning, but morning sickness caused me to leave early." Michael frowned down at me, but I shrugged. "I'm used to it. I just hope it will end soon." Michael walked me to the car and opened the door for me, but I noticed a dark haired man sitting in the back seat.

"Micah, meet Gabriel, my good friend. Gabe, this is Micah."

"Just good friend?" Gabriel dramatically put his hand over his heart. "I'm wounded." Michael rolled his eyes and smiled at me.

"Try to stay away, he's a charmer." I laughed. I felt at ease around these two and snuggled comfortably in the seat. I felt myself begin to drift and I groaned when he stopped the car.

"Sorry Sunshine, it's time to get up." Gabriel tapped my forehead gently and I stretched and yawned while Michael looked at me worriedly.

"Are you sure you are fine? I know you had a rough morning, yet I still dragged-" I placed my arm on Michael's arm.

"I'm fine. It's normal for pregnant people to be sleepy." I giggled. We walked into Starbucks and Michael ordered me another chocolate muffin and water. I sat down at the table with Gabriel and he just stared at me. I shifted in my chair.

"You know he won't stop talking about you." I snapped my head up.

"Who?"

"Mike. He is just so happy that you've given him the opportunity to have a kid. He's wanted for so long."

"Well what about Ash-" Gabriel rolled his eyes and sat back in the chair.

"That ungrateful bit- I mean chick is still unconvinced." Before I could say anything in response, Michael appeared with the coffees and my chocolate muffin. He sat down and smiled at me.

"Well I was thinking about using this as a get to know time. What do you want to know about me?"

"Umm how old are you?" His eyes twinkled.

"I'm about to be 41. What about you?" My jaw dropped. He had to be lying. There was no way this man is in his 40s. "I'm kidding. I'm just about 26. You?"

"I'm 24. So what is your job?"

"I own my own company." I was impressed considering I was struggling to even keep my low end job.

"And I am partner!" Gabriel interrupted, I laughed when Michael shot him a playful glare. Gabe shrugged. "Sorry I was feeling a little left out."

"It's okay Elly. We won't leave you out anymore." He raised an eyebrow.

"Elly? That's a girl's name!" I stuck my tongue out and laughed.

"I'm pregnant. I can do stuff like that." Gabriel laughed a deep, rich laugh and I blushed slightly because of the female attention he was attracting.

"You're so cute, Sunshine." I blushed more and began to pick again at my muffin. I didn't do well with compliments obviously.

"So Michael, where is Ashley?" His face instantly changed.

"She's at work." I noticed how clipped his answer was.

"What does she do, if you don't mind me asking?" Part of me was just being nosey, but another part of me was actually curious. These were the going to be the future parents of my child.

"She's a secretary for our company." Gabriel said rolling his eyes. Michael sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Gabe. Let it go. I'm sorry, Micah. I'm still trying to get her on board with the whole idea, but I will." I nodded my head and tried to smile but it didn't work.

As much as I wanted Michael to have my child, I wanted my kid still too.

I wanted to raise my child with him and that scared me because I'd only known this man for about a week and half.

******************************************************************************************

I know this story is starting a little slow, but please give it a chance!!! These are sort of the intro paragraphs before I get into the nitty grity. lol

Next chapter will be longer, I promise!

Picture on the side is Michael :))))))

Vote! Comment! Fan me!

Love you guys! :P