I need you with me (Minishaw)

Start from the beginning

"babe calm down your breathing, you will hyperventilate if you keep this up" Simon said to him calmly

"It just hurts so much"

"I know, I know, just breath in count to 3 and then slowly out OK" he said again and then he was just helping Harry breath calmly, but sometimes Harry just had to let out a big moan as it was hurting him very much.

Harry's breathing was getting a little better and he was calmer, but he was still in just as much pain as before, and at times he just had to moan out. Then he just started tearing up as the pain got very intense,

"Simon did you get the crash on video?" Vikk asked Simon who had one off the cameras that had been used.

"I don't know, lets see" Simon said and then He, Ethan and JJ looked at the footage and sure as day they had managed to get the injury on video and they now saw how it had happened. All making a face when they saw.

"Can I see?" Harry asked as he was crying on the ground

"yeah" JJ said and held it so he could see and everyone could see when his face lit up in horror when he saw himself what had happened, it even looked painful and he knew that is was.

"OH my days! I wanna go home" Harry said as he pain hit him again.

"just hold on, the ambulance will get here in a minute" Simon told him 

"I want that video, keep recording, I don't care how mush of I wimp I am, this is going to be a video on my channel"

"OK " Simon agreed, he could not really say no to his injured boyfriend

"you are not a wimp, you did some damage to your leg!!" Simon said and he moved so Harry was laying with his head on Simon's hip, with a hoodie in between and another hoodie over him so he would not get cold.

"how long left?" Harry moaned out

"not long I hope" Cal said and Harry's pain level was clearly getting worse as he was starting to moan a lot.

5 minutes had past and Harry was overwhelmed by the pain, he was in agony and he was on the verge of crying the hole time, there were some tears that managed to escape.

"Harry you don't have to hold it in" Callux said

"no, If I start I don't think I'll stop"

"that's OK, " Callux said as he held Harry's hand, Harry had a tight grip on his hand, he held it tightly whenever he felt a lot off pain. He was also moaning very much, but everyone were supportive off him, even if they did not have a clue how he was feeling they all were there for him.

"OWWW" Harry moaned out

"is it getting worse?" JJ asked

"It's horrible, I can't do this anymore!!" Harry said and he was at the verge off crying out in pain. They were all trying to do there best at keeping his spirit up but they had not idea how much it was hurting him

"sorry for ruining your video babe"

"don't be silly, don't worry about it, I have enough footage to put something together"

"We have yet to do Josh's as well, I'm so sorry "

"Harry don't be stupid, no one cares about that, as long as you will be OK"

"but I feel really bad"

"at least you have the next two vid's sorted" Cal said to try and cheer him up