Bubble 3

From what he could see in the poor light, the dry ground was fairly even with scattered boulders and large stones. By walking towards what looked like a wider, taller area, away from the darkest corner he had started in, he began to encounter strange stalactite looking objects, some hanging down, some at at different angles, from the roof of this roughly hewn, dull cave.

The misshapen cones, long, slender and pointy, were seemingly made from thin, stepped layers, and all were of varying hues, perhaps caused by staining in the past. Dodging the increasing number of obstacles in his path became difficult, some of them stroked his membrane protector but none damaged it.

As he progressed he found that more and more of the stone cones met their corresponding stalagmite partners growing, in irregular ways, upward from the ground, forming complete columns like bulging bars, almost blocking his path.

Moving carefully through this darkly vague, cluttered landscape, he noticed from the corner of his eye a hint of something that barely glistened not far ahead; struggling further, colliding, squeezing through the awkwardness of the columns, a pool of liquid came dimly into view.

Project-12जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें