Chapter 2

Uh, alright. Here's another chapter, hopefully you guys like it. Thanks xx

Sam's POV~

Gabriel grinned at me and I sighed before answering the shorter man. "Uh, well Cas, if he didn't tell you his name, I have no right to.."

His blue eyes pleaded with me, I wanted badly to tell him, tell him everything we've all been hiding until my obnoxious brother decided he wanted to mess with Cas. It's hard. None of us can speak a word about the past, it would break this short, dark haired man. Even Gabriel puts up an act every day, pretending to not know my brother very well.

"...Don't you agree, Sam?" Gabriel's voice snaps me out of the babbling going on in my head. "Sorry, what? I was a bit distracted." I look away sheepishly.

His gaze turns to one of worry, "I said Cas should probably be careful when that man comes in. Try not to get in his personal life, right?" I can hear the concern in his usually mocking voice. My hand instantly runs its way through my hair, a nervous habit,. "Yea, Gabe is right, Cas. Just be safe, all right?"

Cas nods and heads to the changing room of the club; I turn my attention to Gabriel. "Will we ever be able to tell him the truth, so you can stop acting so dumb about everything?" I flash a smile at him and he taps the floor with his shoe, directing me to sit on the floor in front of his chair.

 If there's one thing he loves to do, it's playing with my hair. He always says it helps him focus and straighten things out in his mind. I hand him the hair tie I always keep on my wrist and sit, with my back turned to him, in between his legs.

His fingers begin sliding through my hair and I lean back into him. I do love it when he does this.

"Well, eventually, when our little prophet tells us that he can know and won't be completely shattered by everything, we'll tell Cas. But until then, Dean needs to stop messing with him. Cas is getting attached." His soft lips connect with my right temple, sending a shiver up my spine, I nod in agreement and feel his nimble fingers placing my hair into a half pony-tail.

Startled by the slight yank on my hair, my head falls back and Gabe's lips find mine moving in an oh so familiar rhythm. His hand slides down my collar bone and into my shirt, rubbing over my chest. Our tongues meet and battle for dominance. All of my senses are filled with him, there's nothing else in the world besides us. That is, until Cas clears his throat, announcing his leave.

"Sorry for scarring your virgin mind right before bed time" Gabriel teases and Cas laughs in response, walking out of the door.

"Soo... Should we pick this up in the office then?" The seductiveness of his voice has me on the edge and I nod, grabbing his wrist and practically running towards his little office.

Cas' POV~

I'm making my way towards the crappy little apartment complex I live in, when I hear shouting voices coming from an alley. I know I shouldn't but I approach them anyways, wondering what all the noise is.

My stomach did a complete 180 when I saw it was the man from the club. It took me a moment to realize he was pinned to a wall by another, taller, man who had a knife to his neck. My legs were frozen, my eyes locked on the scene in front of me. It didn't even occur to me that the taller man had pushed my mystery guy to the ground and was heading straight for me until I was against the cold stone wall and he was baring his fangs at me.

Fangs?

I opened my mouth to scream but was cut off when a blade went straight through the man's chest and his eyes glowed like electricity was crackling all through him. He sank to the ground and I looked up at the man I'd wanted to know so much about, wondering if he was actually a crazed serial killer who got all of his money from his victims.

"Listen, Cas," There's that wonderful voice filling my mind again. "you can't tell anyone about what you've seen tonight... Actually it might be better if you completely forget about it." His forehead scrunches up as if he's concentrating hard. His green eyes search through my blue eyes as if he could find the meaning of life there.

"I'm sorry" are the last words I hear from him, as I fall into his arms and pass out.

***

"What are we going to do? Gabe might kill us!" Is that... Sam's voice?

"Ah, no? He'll kill you because, well, I'm me" His voice caught my attention. Why is he here? Here? Where am I? My eyes opened and I took in the dark red walls of the club. I thought I left. Sam's face filled my vision.

"You okay, Cas? You were mugged and my brother found you... How's your head?" I try sitting up, but his strong hands on my shoulders restrict me.

"Uh, I feel fine, my head is a little sore, you say I was mugged? I don't remember anything.."

My green-eyed John Doe spoke up next, "It was pretty bad, you took some serious damage, there was blood."

Blood? My mind was trying to wrap around everything until I realized, now would be a great time to learn his name...

"Hey, um, can I know your name yet or...?"

"Or?" he asks

I think a moment before responding. "Or do you want to just keep me in the dark some more, which Sam", I look at him accusingly," is also a part of."

Green eyes looks at Sam and nods, "I think he could at least know my name. It won't hurt him." Sam sighs, his hands instantly running through his now half-pony-tailed hair. "I guess you're right. Go on, tell him."

Once again, those green eyes have me completely captivated. And, once again, his voice is sending waves of pleasure through my body. "My name is Dean."

Once again thanks for reading, and feedback is always appreciated. Sorry if there are any grammatical errors. I did this at 3 in the morning, have mercy.