As I thought my blush was gone, it came back realizing all the guys were staring at us and Harry kept staring at me, not even attempting to hide it.

I don't think I've ever blushed this much. And that's not a good thing.

The waitress gave me and Tia a threatening glare, but slowly left to get more chairs.

"Man she was weird." Niall said. With his Irish accent I couldn't stop but smiling.

When we got our chairs we sat down. I ended up sitting next to Harry and Niall, while my aunt sat at the end of the table and next to Louis.

"So what brings you guys here?" my aunt asks, trying to start a conversation.

"We wanted to get away from all the fame and fans and just enjoy being together as a group of friends and not as the band One Direction.

"Oh, You're famous? I think I've heard Lena talk about how much her friends obsess over you guys but she doesn't see why or something like that." My aunt says again. Embarrassing me over again. Is her plan to embarrass me the whole night?!

"I did not say that!" I defended myself.

"Don't worry Lena, we're not gonna hate you. Not everyone has to like us and our music." Zayn said, seeing how flustered I was that Tia would actually say that in front of them.

"I wouldn't mind if you hated me." I said quietly. Not sure if someone head me or not.

It got quieter as we all looked over the menu deciding what to eat. I was starving, but I wasn't sure if i was ready to embarrass myself even more in front of them. Eh who cares. I'll eat whatever I want. So I ordered the Knight Burger.

Yes, it was called Knight Burger.

When the waitress came and it was my turn to order I proudly said I would have the Knight Burger, which too my surprise was the same thing Niall was getting.

As I said my order, the waitress looked me up and down and snickered. I was skinny, and yes, I admitted it. I played volleyball and Tennis, so i had to be in shape. As she judged me i didn't mind. I knew that one burger wouldn't make me fat.

As for the Waitress, she looked like she hadn't eaten in weeks and all she did was get plastic surgery. As her boobs nearly popped out of her shirt, and her fake butt that would surely rip her pants if she sat down.

"That would be all of our orders." Harry says rudely to her.

She smirks and walks away. I have no idea what that smirk was for.

When the food came we ate in a comfortable silence and sometimes had a little conversation here and there.

I was so focused on my Knight Burger, that I didn't realize someone was trying to talk to me.

"Lena" "LENA"

"Huh...yea?" I asked.

"Harry here was asking you a question." Louis says with a big smile on his face, while he was trying not to laugh.

"Oh uh sorry" I said, stuttering like a total fool.

"It's fine. I was wondering if you wanted to hangout with us sometime?" Oh god. No I don't want to. I can't just say that though.

"Um, I don't know. I'll think about it?" I answered quietly. But it came out sounding like a question.

"It's ok. It would make me happy if you did though." He said smiling. He continued saying "You have my number if you do decide you want to."

I smiled at him and told him I definitely would. I might not like them but I know now that I can't say no when Harry smiles at me. When he smiles and looks at me it just feels like he wasn't just looking at me,  but inside me. His smile was so charming and it feels like he would only smile like that for me.

But I was imagining things. This was Harry Styles we were talking about. He was famous and had girls screaming his name every few seconds. So many pretty girls.

I have to stop thinking he actually wants to talk to me, or I will start changing my mind about them, and that would not be good. Too much drama. I am not good with drama, at all.

After we ate, the guys held onto their promise and paid for us.

When the waiter came back with Liam's credit card, she gave the guys a paper and seductively said "You guys all have to sign this."

By now the guys were all pissed off at her and Liam asked "Why?"

She gave an angry look, but just as quickly went back to attempting to be sexy or whatever. "Since you ordered TWO Knight burgers that is the regulation." She said while glaring at me.

The guys passed the paper around and signed it. It came to me and I signed it as well. She did say we all had to. Tia also signed it. When she got it back she almost growled. And said "The girls weren't supposed to sign it. Ugh. They're so stupid."

I was about to have a comeback when Harry beat me to it and said "OK, can you give it to me, I will fix it."

She smiled and gave him the paper. Of course he would cross out mine and Tia's signature. This is Harry Styles were talking about. The girl was pretty and he would most likely go for her. Maybe even give her his number. They are on vacation here.

But to my surprise he ripped up the paper into little pieces and gave it back to her. "Here that should help"

With that he stood up and out a hand for me to take. Too stunned I took his hand and got up as well. Everyone else got up and followed us outside without a goodbye to the waitress.

"OMG she was so annoying!" "I can't believe she did that!" "Did you see her makeup caked face?!" "Or the looks the was giving us. EWWW." All the guys said something along those lines and I couldn't stop but laughing. At least they didn't think she was hot or I don't even know what else. All I know what that she was fake and totally annoying.

Harry was still holding my hand but i slowly pulled away, not feeling comfortable. I looked at Harry and his eyes held sadness. I felt bad for pulling away but he shouldn't be sad. I barely knew him.

Finally my Aunt was one to speak "Sorry boys, but we do really need to get going. It is getting late and We still have to do some things."

We all said bye and Harry told me to text him if he did ever want to hangout or just talk.

We got into the car and as soon as I sat down, I relaxed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thats it for today! i hope you liked it! i know its short and stuff but my mom rushed me, as always.

i've been thinking of different things to make the story more interesting and i have also been trying to write better seeing as how i am not a great writer.

this is not edited so if you got mad while reading it about my errors, i am sorry.

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT! LOVE YOU GUYS

vote comment and fan if you want more! <3

LOVE HANNA <3