Chapter 4: Lazy Day

Hiya! Sorry for the long wait... jk, it's only been a few days, you greedy children. :D

Volleyball tryouts went great, thank you for asking. :) I found out if I made it or not tomorrow (as of 2/2/2012). I'm going to cry if I didn't make it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV:
I awake to a slightly heavy feeling on my chest. I open my eyes to see Sky sleeping peacefully with her head on my chest. When I see this, I almost jump out of my skin, but avoid it so I don't wake her.

I watch the rise and fall of her stomach until she stirs. Sky yawns. "Morning, Harry," She says with a warm smile.

I smile back at her. "Morning. Any more interesting dreams?"

"Thankfully, no," She says, reaching her arms above her head to stretch her back.

"You up for breakfast?" I ask.

"Sure." She sits up, but ends up leaning sideways and falling back on her shoulder.

I laugh and get up. I shake my hair out a little bit and make my way downstairs. I make us bowls of cereal and stick spoons in them. Skylar eventually comes down and eats with me. "What are we going to do today?" She asks.

I shrug. "Whatever you want to do."

"Maybe we should just stay home today and have a lazy day," Sky suggests.

"Sounds nice. I give it two thumbs up," I say.

"Good, because 'lazy' is my middle name," Sky laughs. "Skylar Lazy Harris."

I laugh. "Whatever you say. How about we invite everyone else over for our 'Lazy Day' as well?" I ask.

"Sounds good. I'll go scout out for Melissa. She said she usually goes for walks in the morning," Sky says. I nod in acknowledgement as she runs upstairs to change. After a few minutes, she comes bounding back down the stairs and out the door. "See you in a bit!" She calls as she shuts the front door.

I grab my phone off the couch where I left it last night. I send a quick text to all the boys:

**Lazy day at my house today. Just to be lazy and stuff.**

I get a text from Louis first, saying Got it. Then from Zayn, Liam, and Niall saying the same general thing.

Sky gets back with Melissa around the same time the boys get here. "This 'lazy day' thing sounds so peaceful and relaxing," Mel says.

"It was my idea," Sky says proudly.

"What do you do on a lazy day anyways?" Liam asks.

"I don't know," I say with a shrug. "Be lazy."

"Let's watch a movie first," Niall suggests. "We didn't really get to watch the last one together."

"Sounds good," I agree. "What should we watch?"

"Soul Surfer!" Melissa shouts. "It's such a good movie."

"Yeah, I heard that it was," Sky adds.

We all go downstairs and find Soul Surfer on Netflix. (A/N: I literally looked up in Google "Do British people get Netflix". Did you know that it actually launched in the UK? -_-) 

We all cry during the beginning, except for me. I am a man of steel. By the end of the movie, we were all clapping and happy for Ms. Soul Surfer (A/N: I completely blanked out on her name.). By then, it was about 7:30, since everyone got here around 4 or 5.

"What now?" Liam asks.

"Why don't we play a board game?" Skylar suggests.