Chapter 13: Hopefully the real date period..

I waved as my girlfriend faded out of view. "Oh my gosh, I love her.. I said and sighed. "Hey dipper! Why do you do that to me?! I want to be there when you guys kiss, so I can taunt you guys after getting married... Poop! Forget those last 22 words.. But STILL!! Ugh!" she grabbed me by my shoulders and shook me. "It's not my fault that I love her so much.. Actually, it is. But I don't regret any of that love." I looked back and forth between will and her.

"Ok.." mabel fell down suddenly. "Oop! Ow! My bum!" she whimpered. Will walked over to her quickly. "Oh! A-are you ok M-mabel?" he extended a hand. She nodded and took it. And then she suddenly blushed. "What? Is Mermondo here again?! I'll rip his face off!" I yelled and me and surprisingly Will got into attack mode around Mabel. Will caught his gloved hands on fire. "No.. Stop guys. It's nothing. I just thought of someone." I looked at her. "And that person is mermondo.." I looked at will who was walking in front of mabel, and smirking a little. "No.. Shut up dipper.. Will I see your smirk... You guys are rude. So what if I ever did.. You can't do anything about it." she looked back and forth between us and ran off into the forest, will quickly catching up to her. I was left alone. "Ok, well I think I can change that actually sister.." I ran off in the directon of the overpopulated gnome land.

As I got there, I saw everygnome turn their heads as I walked past. Finally, I saw the gnome king, "Jeff was it? Well, I need a favor. Not a permanent one though." he squirmed. "Ok.. Lets go then." he looked to me. "Hey aren't you are queens brother? Diaper, was It?" He said, making me turn red. "Shut it, I still can smash you." he looked to the ground, but his eyes shot back up when I hit to the clearing that mabel, and Will were at along with me. "Dipper!" I jumped. As I turned around, a bunch of crap was shoved in my face. "*Gasp!* Dipper! Aren't you supposed to be studying?! How about the 'hidebehind'? The 'shapeshifter' ooh! Or the gnomes?" I growled. "Mabel, will, get this crap outta my face." the stuff was pulled out of my face quickly. "Thanks, will." I said as I found out that all of that will was holding up. He looked to my sister. "Ok, what was THAT all about, mabel?!" I yelled, hiding the gnome in my jacket. "Oh! Dipper, you didn't know you were a dork?! You should.. Oh, your very sad.." mabel kept taunting me. "Wait, did you say, Gnomes?!" I shoved the king in her face.

She gasped and tried to slap him. "Mabel! Our beautiful queen, please come back to us.. Please?" he whimpered. She scoffed. "Are you kidding me?! NO, NO, NO! Never! You attacked me when I got away! Never again!" she screeched. I smiled. "Who's the dork now?" she huffed. "Stop." She turned in her heel, and walked in the direction of our home.

(The next day, Y'all!!)

 My pov)

I shot up in bed. "Ahh." I jumped out of bed. "Ok, now.. What time was I supposed to be there again?" *tic, *tic!*I heard. "Well, that answers that question." I walked over to the window. "Hey dip!" I yelled down to the ground. "Hi, C. Ya ready?" he yelled back. "Hold on, lemme get ready!" he nodded, and walked to my porch to wait. I closed the window, and shivered.  "Whoo, cold morning." I laughed, and went to the bathroom.

#Timeskip!!
I pulled my now damp hair into a messy bun, and walked out of the steamy bathroom. The fresh air hit me like a cool wind. I rushed down to the middle floor of our house. As I opened the door. I saw dipper, on his kindle, playing 'slither IO' he hadn't noticed that I came out. So I quietly came behind him and sat down. He made little whoops now and then. After a while I had gotten bored. So I hugged him from behind. He jumped, and squealed. "Woah! Dipper-Chan, it's only me." I said soothingly he turned his head to look behind him. "Oh, hey. You almost made me fall over.. Heh." I smiled. "But I didn't." I replied. he smiled back and softly pressed his lips to mine, and trailed them to my forehead.

Sufddenly I heard a gasp behind us.  " c'mon, really?" me and my boyfreind said in unison. We saw nothing. Then we heard the same squeal in front of us. We looked to the front of us. We saw nothing again. "Hm." dipper said, then got back up. I still had my arms around his neck, so when he stood up, he made a choking sound, but caught my legs and gave me a piggyback ride. "Ok, off we go!" dipper cheered and walked to the diner with me on his back, in a piggyback. We were in our clothes, hum in his velvet, blue tux, and me in a maroon dress, with black flats. As we got there, he let me down, and shook out his arms. As soon as He saw me watching him stretch his arms he laughed.