Chapter 2: Dopper Poines

My point of view)

I groaned and saw that I was in a very bright room and it was actually calming... For all of three seconds.

I felt arms on my shoulders and turned my head slowly to see nothing but two pairs of detached arms on my shoulders. My eyes widened. "Ahh!" I yelled and ran away from them. They followed me. I screamed and backed up from them to hit something. I turned around to see nothing again. Then the nothing formed into a golden triangle.

My eyebrow rose, in question. Suddenly a eye appeared in the top corner of it's triangular surface. "Hiya, kid!!" I screamed and tried running, But my feet just slipped out from under me as I tried. Like I was on ice. I fell on my bottom as I looked at it again in fear. It circled me. "Well, well, well, well, well! If it isn't little miss, factoid!!" it said. I felt a tear slip down my cheek. "Wh-who are you?!" I yelled at It while it still circled me. "Sorry, but I'm afraid you're wakin' up doll... Well, see ya in your nightmares kid!!" it said and snapped.

I quickly sat up, panting heavily. I blinked a couple times and studied my surroundings. I definitely was not in the woods anymore.. Now I was in a big, room. I looked around and I was on a comfy bed. It also smelled like cologne and I had a navy blue blanket draped over my shoulders. It made me feel safe. I also noticed a cute pink bed on the opposite side of the room. It had a lot of posters above it. Most of them were ones with pink, or purple words written on them that them that said, "sevral timez!!" Those words had pink hearts scribbled all around them. It looked like a three year old drew them! I smiled at how cute the three year old might be.

I stretched a little, which only sent a huge pain through my leg.. I yelped a little loud. Well maybe too loud.. Because I heard someone yell, "Ooh! She's up! I'll go check on her.. I'll chat maybe if I have the chance too!" I heard stairs creaking and then the doorknob turned and a handsome boy peeked in. He opened the door all the way to reveal a tall boy in a jacket the same color as the blanket on me. He was wearing a orangish red t-shirt revealing a little at the top where the zipper showed a little of it. And he was wearing a white and blue baseball cap with a blue pinetree on the front. I blushed. As did he. He chuckled as he walked in and closed the door behind him. "Hey, uh h-how are you feeling?" He said with the cute blush on his cheeks as well.

He came and sat on the bed. Then It hit me. This was his bed. I looked down at the navy blanket, and quickly ripped it off and threw it at him. It fell on his face. He coughed and laughed before pulling it up just enough to reveal his face. He was smiling sweetly. I smiled back and chuckled. "E he, uh, s-sorry.. I was weirded out... Oh, and I'm feeling fine.. My leg however, well..." I avoided eye contact. He laughed nervously and nodded. "Yea, I-I'm sorry. You looked uncomfortable, so I laid You on my bed." He looked at his blanket and folded it neatly before setting it aside and smiling at me before pointing at my leg as if asking for permission to check on it. I slowly nodded. He stood up off his bed and looked to me and sighed. "Sorry ma'am, We had to cut your jeans to fix your cut.." he apologized. I shook my head. "Its fine.. I didn't really like thos ones anyway." I replied. He shrugged. "Well that takes a lot of weight off my shoulders." he said, skimming his fingers around the edges of the cut, and applying a yellowish ointment. took the next sheet off of me. he spreads it with His index finger before cringing inward.

I leaned over and frowned. "Yeesh, it was a puncture... A bad one at that." he pulled some gauze out of his pocket and lightly wrapped it around my leg. I yelled once more. He looked up at me. "Ooh, sorry." he apologized. I smiled at him. He blushed And quickly looked down at my possibly broken leg. As he Velcroed it together in places to hold. It suddenly hit me like a ton of bricks, that He was the one that helped me. I looked up at him and watched his expressions change, depending on how much force he was putting on. It was cute. I laughed when he took his hat off, and stuck his tongue out slightly because he was concentrating so hard.