Chapter 1: The Beautiful Girl In The Forest

My point of view)

I screamed in pain as a searing pain shot through my leg. I didn't dare look how fatal this possible puncture could be, the only thing I knew, was that I wouldn't make I home for dinner.

Dipper's point of view)

I was searching for the hide behind as I heard a scream echo through the forest, from not too far away.. I tucked the journal into my hoodie pocket as I took off running toward the screaming.

As I stopped for air, I just about tripped from a object sprawled out at my feet. I looked down to see a girl, about my age,19, laying at my feet. I saw that she was still conscious. A small gasp escaped my lips as I was taken aback at the scene.

I decided to go get my twin and the two grunckles to see what they could do. Maybe Ford could find info. I kneeled down to check her pulse quickly before taking off nimbly twisting around logs, trees, and a few gnomes.

I once stopped running as I did before I tripped on the girls body. But this time there was no body to possibly trip on. And I was now outside the shack,... Well I could see it through the many types of trees that enclosed me... A wave of adrenaline rushed over me as I rolled my eyes at how I'm stopping even though a girl could be dying at this moment, and I was too lazy to keep running.  I starting running again even I was almost dying myself. (Sarcastic much dip?)

I finally got onto the mystery shacks porch... Who to tell first? I suddenly heard a familiar peppy voice on the right side of me. "Sir waddles! Oh what a surprise! Oh, of course I'll give you a hug!! *Squeezes waddles to the brink of death*" I smiled slightly, "That'll be the person." I mumble and run over to her and gasp out of breath. She jumps a little before looking up at me from the floor. "Oh, hey dip. You wanna pl-" "no mabel, this is serious!!" I cut her off. She looked at me with a smile. "What? That you need to stop being such a grumpy grump?!" she laughs. I narrow my eyes at her and grab her arm to stand her up and go get great uncle Ford. She grunts at me and stands up. Waddles goes inside. She looked at me flustered. I did a wait sign with my hands and went to the Pitt cola machine and typed in the code. It opened and I even go down in there, I just yelled his name into his mancave. I heard a grunt and papers fall, finally He came to the bottom of the stairs with his glasses all crooked, so he was probably just sleeping. (Go figure uncle Ford) "h-huh, dipper! What is it?! Who's hurt?!" I smiled, he finally got into the program! "I need you to help me, QUICK!!" I yelled. He looked fully awake as he grabbed his futuristic gun from the prop. "Uh, you won't need that.." I said wide eyed. He shrugged and mounted it back on the mount. He ran upstairs and looked at me. I nodded. Mabel came to us. I did the c'mon sign with my head and started running in the direction of the girl.

I stopped to look at my surroundings and saw the huge oak tree. I was close. I started running again and saw her body again. I quickly got over to her. She was pale now. I felt a hand on my shoulder and two gasps. Mabel came to her side and touched her arm. "D-dipper, is she ok?!" she yelled, tears burning her eyes. "Yes mabel, she's fine, just wounded very badly... She needs to be taken to the mystery shack. Very soon." I geared grunkle Ford say behind me and patted my shoulder. "Dipper, can you pick this young lady up please? Mabel, you pick her stuff up. I'll lead the way back." He commanded us. I nodded and carefully picked her up bridal style.
I suddenly blushed at how beautiful she was up close. I hope we can get to know each other soon.. Mabel picked her backpack up and slung it over her shoulder. I smiled at her. And hopefully mabel will get another friend too. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a voice calling me. "C'mon dipper, we have to help her quickly!" I nodded and speedwalked behind everyone. "Don't worry, we'll save you.. Don't you worry.."