Topsy Turvy

Topsy Turvy

Elsa

I feel myself start to dance as I hear my music start to play while Anna dances next to me. I always felt so free whenever I got to dance, to be myself. Around me I watched for Jack, to see if Kristoff kept his word and brought him with. I feel Anna close by, she must be keeping an eye also as I hear something next to me. I look to see Jack and the guard from last night looking at me. The guard was holding Jack's collar which just made me anger and I could feel ice start to form around my fingertips.

"Elsa?" I hear next to me knowing it was Anna but I kept my glare on the guard. "Elsa, you need to relax, I can see ice forming." I hear as I take a deep breath, she was right I need to keep this trick up. I turn my back on the boys, I was scared of what would happen if I kept watching them until I heard something get thrown on the stage and a girl starts to scream. I turn back to see Jack on the stage, beaten and blood. I watch as the guard jumps on the stage where Jack was laying and lifted him up. "This will teach you freak." The guard says as he was about to punch Jack again.

"Stop!" I yell making the guard freeze inches away form Jack's face. The guard looks at me as he drops Jack back on the stage making him cough. I walk to Jack and lower myself to the ground as I place his head on my lap. I start to mess with his hair as he grabs my hand and I notice that a glove is missing, "Some first date huh?" He says with a weak smile making me giggle, "You could say that." I say as I feel a tear go down my cheek. I watch as Jack's hand slowly goes up my face and wipe my tear away.

I grab his hand again and smile. "You! Gypsy girl, get down at once!" I hear as I look up to see the Judge looking at Jack and I. I smile, "Yes your honor, as soon as I take care of this man." I say as I feel Jack squeeze my hand tighter which makes ice shoot form his hand hitting a flag making it freeze in place. I hear people start to gasp and whisper making Jack start to shake. I look down at him to see how scared he was, how out of control his powers are. "Calm down Jack, please." I whisper making his shaking stop a little.

I hear the Judge start to laugh making me look at him again, "Take care of him? His a monster as you can see and I forbid you to help him." The judge yells as I feel ice go around my tips again. "You forbid it?" I say as I move my head so Anna and switch me places. She takes my place as I stand and look in the crowd, children scared hiding behind their mothers, men waiting to get their pitchforks. "I am taking this man with me, and taking care of his cuts that your Guard did to him!" I yell as I look at the guard who is looking at me like I betrayed him.

"How dare you define me!" The Judge yells making me look back at him again. "You treat him just like you treat my people. You all got scare over a little gypsy magic." I say as I hold up my hand and make a snowflake out of the palm of my hand. I hear my gasps as I make the snowflake disappear. "See, it's just a little trick." I say as people start to laugh making the Judge more anger. "You call this poor man a monster, but what are you!? You treat my people like monster because we are different, to me, you are all the monsters!" I yell as I see kids start to move away form their mothers and some of them even look down in shame.

"Gypsy girl, you are showing justice to a monster who doesn't deserve justice." He says and I see him look at the guard behind me.

I quickly turn as I grab my knife hidden in my waistband of my skirt as I hold it to the guard, "Touch him and I'll make you pay." I say making the guard smile, "Just like our date last night huh Elsa?" The guard says making me glare at him more. "You speak of justice and yet you are cruel to people that need it the most!" "Silents!" The Judge yells as I turn and face him holding my knife, "Justice!" I scream making more people gasp, there is a reason this Judge is feared by all.

I go back on the ground as I help Jack up along with Anna on his other side. "Don't worry Jack, we'll get you help I promise." I say as the guard gets in front of us. "Mark my words gypsy, you will pay for this." The judge says as I face him and smile, "I'll be waiting on that day Nevil." The Judge lowers his glare, "Captain, arrest this gypsy and take this monster back to Norte Dame, I'll deal with him there." I turn to Anna, "You know what to do." I say as I move away from Jack where Kristoff took his side as we were circled around by guards.

I place my finger to my lips, "Let's see." I move my finger as I start to count how many guards there are. "One... three... five... seven guards and only one of me. That is so unfair." I say as I take my tissues out and wipe my eye before I move it to my nose and blow making dust go around Jack, Anna, Kristoff and I giving them a chance to escape and me to distract.

Leo

Damn it, where did they go? "Witchcraft..." I hear my father says as I kept looking for Jack and the beautiful gypsy. "Find the gypsy now." I say. "You won't have to look to far." I hear as I turn to see the gypsy by the food table smiling as she gives me a wave. "Come now Captain, don't you want to play a little hide and seek?" She says with a smirk making my heart pound a little. "Get her and bring her to me." I say as my guards go after her. She quickly jumps off the table and starts to run.

She jumps into a moving cart as three guards on horses chase after her, she turns her head and smile as she goes to the head of the cart and moves the horse to the left making it move with her leaving my guys to run into another table with different hats and masks laying on it. I places my hand on my forehead as she kept tricking my guards into hurting themselves and letting her get away. As she knocks two more of my men out she grabs one of their shields as she bows at me.

"Is that all you got Captain?" She yells as she throws the shield at me making me duck. "Leo!" I hear Charlotte yell as I raise my head back up locking eyes with Elsa. "What a woman." I say quietly to myself as two men on stilts lift her up and places her on top of tall float. She grabs a cover and starts to spin around as I see the cover fall, I already knew she was gone. I sigh as I see Charlotte run to me, "Oh Leo, are you okay?" She ask as she goes into my arms and I hold her close.

"I'm fine, she did that as a warning." I say. "Who was that strange man?" She ask talking about Jack. "A monster I should of gotten rid of a long time ago." I hear behind me making me close my eyes. "Judge Nevil, are you alright?" Charlotte ask as we turn and face my father. "I'm fine my dear, just more upset that a boy I raised would betray me like that." My father says making Charlotte confused. "Sir?" She ask but my father just shook his head, "Nothing my dear, Leo, take Miss Charlotte home." I nod as she takes my arm and we start to walk until I feel my father grab my other arm pulling me close to him.

"When you find that gypsy... You bring her to me." the Judge says making me wonder what he wanted with her. But I nod my head, "Yes Sir, and what about Jack?" I ask making him smile,

"Kill him on sight."

Hey guys! Not a very long chapter but I gave you a pretty long one form last update and I promise the next one will be a good one and one I've been excited to write. So thank you everyone for checking out this story and giving me great reviews and I'm happy you all are enjoying it. As always, thank you for everything and sorry for my grammar and spelling!

~Kitty Kat and Monkey