Out There

Out There

Leo

I couldn't get that gypsy girl out of my head. It was like she was trapped in there, her snow blue eyes, long blonde hair everything about her was beauty. I didn't like the idea of leaving my guards at the church but I did it so I could see her again, was that so wrong? As I walked into my house I was taking back by seeing candles lite and in the middle of the room was my fiancé. "Charlotte?" I ask as Charlotte ran to me and hugged me making me fall on the couch as she starts to kiss me.

As she pulls back I watch as her dirty blonde hair goes past her shoulder touching my neck. "Surprise! I got here early! I was just to excited to see you." Charlotte says excitement ringing in her voice. Even seeing Charlotte right now, all I saw was the gypsy. Charlotte's hair wasn't as light as hers, and she had darker eyes then the gypsy's eyes. "Aren't you excited to see me Leo?" Charlotte ask making me forget about the gypsy for a minute or so. "Of course I am my love, I was just a little taken back." I wrap my arms around her pulling her close.

When we laid like this before, my heart would beat out of my chest. But now, it was like my world was changed, I love Charlotte, but something else was taking my heart, and I knew it was the gypsy. I start to move my fingers through her hair trying act like I was my normal self when really, I wasn't. "How was your day dear? I saw your father, he doesn't seem very excited for tomorrows activities." Charlotte ask as she places her head on my chest.

"You know how father is, he is never excited for the Festival of Fools. His not excited about anything that is fun." I say as I stop playing with her hair making her look up at me. I watch as she gets a smile on her face as she lifts up her head, "You know..." She starts as she starts to get off of me and stands in front of me. "I have an idea of what we can do for fun." She says As she starts to take off her dress only wearing her white corset. "It's been two years since we've seen each other. Want to remind me how much fun you are?" I feel my eyes widen as she stand there like a pure angel in the moonlight.

"And I was thinking we should maybe... Have some fun in the bedroom?" She ask and that moment making me smile, "Not a very Godly thing to do before we wed Charlotte." I say as I start to get up. She places her hand over her mouth as she starts to giggle, "And when have we ever been Godly Leo?" She ask. as I start to walk over to her and pick her up making her laugh again. Even though my mind was with the gypsy, my heart was with Charlotte, I just hope it stays that way.

"Come, let's finished this in the bedroom like you said before." I says as I kiss her and carry her to the bedroom, where we'd stay together until morning.

Jack

"Wow." I hear Elsa say as we reach the top of the bell tower. I turn and look at her to see a look of wonder in her eyes. "This is my home." I say as she walks past me and goes to one of the bells. She slowly touches it, "That one is Emily." I say as she turns to me, "Emily?" She ask making me nod, "I... I don't have much friends, or family. The bells are my family." I say as I start to rub my arm, "That sounds crazy doesn't it?" "Not at all. I think it's lovely." I hear as I look at her to see another smile on her face.

She walks away from Emily and walks to the twins. "What's this bell's name?" She ask as she stands between them and points to the one on the left. "That one is Jacalyn, and the one on the right is Jacques. They are twins." I say making her laugh, "Twins! I love it!" Elsa screams as she moves away and goes under a bell making me follow. I go under the bell with her, "Hello!" She yells as the bell echoes her voice. "This one if my favorite, her name is Raina." I say as we look at the bell to see the beautiful designs inside the bell.