"Listen to me ok. Get her to the hospital. Right now. Ask for Dr. Leigh Kroger." I wrote down the name. "Get there right now no matter what." He said and hung up. I was left scared and confused.

I ran into the bedroom to see Selena still sleeping. I grabbed a pair of shorts, underwear, and one of my shirts. I dressed her but she still didn't wake up.

   When I started shaking her she still didn't wake up. That's when I got nervous. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the car after I dressed myself.

   I sped to the hospital. When I got there I carried her in. I walked to the lady at the front desk.

"How can I help you today?"

"I need to see Dr. Leigh Kroger." I said panicked.

"Name?" She asked uninterested.

"Louis Tomlinson." She typed some things on the computer.

"Meet her in room 103 right down that hallway." She pointed to the hallway to the left of us.

"Thank you so much." I said before jogging down the hallway. I made it to the room. I didn't hesitate to go in. When I did I saw a lady in a white doctors coat. She was maybe in her mid to late forties. I laid Selena on the bed.

"Hello Louis. We think we know what is wrong with her. We will have to take test to make sure though. She had all of the symptoms."

"The symptoms for what?" I asked nervously. She looked up at me sympathetically.

"For leukemia." She said softly.

   My heart stopped. My mouth fell open. I felt tears already stinging my eyes. I started to talk though.

"There us still a chance she doesn't have it though. Right?" I asked. She nodded. "Ok. Do the tests and please find out soon." She nodded again. A nurse came in and started taking Selenas blood. I turned around because I couldn't watch. I pulled out my phone and called Addi.

"What's up Lou?" She answered my call.

"Come to the hospital." My voice came it shaky and weak.

"What happened?" She asked worried.

"It's Selena. Just get down here with the boys. Hurry." I said and hung up. I sat down on a chair a they finished taking blood. Add I watched then walk out of the room I couldn't help thinking.

   What if she has cancer? What if she dies? What will I do? What will Addi do? We will all be killed inside. We have to stay strong though. She will make it through this. I will be there the whole way. I will kiss her the same. Love her the same. If she goes bald I will love her even more. I just wish I could take this away from her.

"Louis." A soft voice knocked me out of my thoughts. I looked up to see Addi with the boys standing in the doorway. I just realized that I was crying.

"What happened?" Harry asked.

"She might ha-" I started but was cut of by the doctor coming back in. I stood up to face her. She looked so sympathetic. That scared me.

"I'm so sorry Louis." Dr. Kroger said. My heart shattered into tiny pieces. I fell to my knees and began sobbing into my hands. I felt like I was dying except she was the one dying. Not me.

"What are you sorry about?"Addi asked about to break down in tears.

"Your friend Selena has leukemia."

"She had cancer?" Zayn asked dumbfounded.

"Who has cancer?" I heard a weak voice say. "Why is Louis crying?" Selena asked. Dr. Kroger turned to her.

"Selena. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but, you have leukemia." She said. That is when Addi began to cry. Then Harry, then Liam, then Niall and Zayn. Selena stared at the doctor.

"I have cancer." She said disbelieving. This can't be happening. I must be dreaming. Someone wake me up.

The only thing is, this isn't a dream. My life, my happiness, the love of my life has cancer.

"Yes ma'am. I'm very sorry." That is when Selena cracked. She began sobbing so I pulled myself together. I walked and sat on the bed with her. I let her cry on my shoulder.

"Shh. It's gonna be ok babe." I whispered in her ear.

"No Louis. It isn't." I flinched a but at her yelling. "I'm going to lose all my hair, I'm going to be pale, sick all the time, going through chemo, Louis I might die from this!" She yelled.

"I know babe. You can fight this though. You will make it through this. I swear to you. You will make it." I told her.

"What is going to happen to us Louis. You're not going to want to be with a sick, pale, bald, girl who is going through chemo." She said softly.

"When you are sick I will hold you and love you until you feel better. When you are pale and bald I will still see you as my beautiful princess. When you go through chemo I will be by your side holding your hand making sure you get through this. I will never leave you Selena. I love you way too much for that. I always will be there for you. I love you Selena." I explained to her smiling.

"I love you too Louis. You are the best."

I cried and smiled while writing this chapter. It needed a twist. Please don't hate me. I really like this chapter though. I love you all so much. It means so much to me that you are reading this.

XoXo Katie