"To Frixon." he said simply

I didn't understand why it would be safe on Frixon, but he was already very suspicious of us and I didn't want to add to that by asking more questions. Besides Prince Ryan is in Frixon.

"Fine let's go." I said going with Zanne to our tent to grab the most important equipment. I just got a hold of my bag when my stomach turned. We were too late.

I slowly walked towards the opening of the tent and peeked outside. It was extremely quiet and I could see that the guy, whose name I really should ask, was thinking the same thing as he suddenly stiffened. I heard a voice from the side of the tent and quickly put my hand over Zanne's mouth when I saw she was about to scream in fright.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" the gruff voice said in a mocking manner. "Could it be that a Frixon has made it's way onto our Zahee territory?" the way he said the name of my land awoke a fury in me. One that wasn't easy to control.

I looked at Zanne and I felt calm. I don't know how but she must have done it. I removed my hand that was still over her mouth and tried to listen what was being said outside.

The guy was quiet, just staring at the copier that I still couldn't see.

"Oh, I see. He wants us to make him open his mouth boys." the same gruff voice said causing laughter to erupt from his companions. It sent chills down my spine.

"Hiehiehie oh yessss bosssss," a voice said, dragging his s. "open hisss mouth" he said, his voice dripping with excitement

"Shut up Ross! How many times do I have to tell you that I do the talking?" the first guy said again with an irritated edge to his voice.

"Sssssorry bossssss, jusssst exssssscited. Won't happen again." the thing said in a trembling voice.

"You bet it won't." The first voice said before there was a loud crash.

"I'm sorry for the intrusion." he continued looking at a now, very pale werewolf. "You just can't get good help these days."

"You just killed him! One of your own men!" The werewolf said in shock looking beside the tent

"Hey, I'm not the bad guy here! I told him not to interrupt me while I was talking, 2 previous times. And did he listen? No. So it was his fault really." the thing said walking forward sounding like he truly believed himself.

It finally came in to view. Where I expected an ogre, there was a small little troll thing. It came to the middle of my thigh at the highest. I wanted to laugh at how ridiculous it was for a werewolf bigger than a car to be scared pale by a little monster the size of a 5 year old but I couldn't. The bad feeling I had didn't get better after seeing the troll, it got worse.

"Oh what awful manners I have" the troll said walking closer to the werewolf his hand over his heart to show his apologies "My name is Bibby." he said holding out his hand for the werewolf to shake.

Now that was funny, I thought stifling a giggle. But Zanne's face made me swallowed it when I looked back towards her. She was extremely pale, looking at something that wasn't there. She was reading werewolf guys mind, I realized.

I quickly turned around back to where the troll was. His hand was still held out to the werewolf who seemed to be refusing to shake it.

"You are being very rude" the troll said still moving forward."My momma always told me," he said with a smirk holding up his right hand," that even though we might be a little evil according to some people, that rudeness shouldn't be accepted." He closed his hand into a fist somehow making the wolf fall to his knees screaming out in pain. An evil laugh erupted from the troll's throat. " And I really, really loved my momma" he finished squeezing his fist harder causing the werewolf to scream, his whole body bending backwards from pain.

"Noooo!" I heard Zanne scream from beside me running out of the tent before I could stop her. "Leave him alone!" she said getting into her fighting stance

"Oh goody! Another one for me to play with. Have you been hiding this cute little elf from me the whole time?" he asked glancing at the werewolf "Now that wasn't very nice," he commented making a tsk sound. He quickly brought his left hand up, almost like shooing away a annoying bug, and send the werewolf flying through the air. Before the werewolf could touch the ground however he changed the direction his hand was in causing the werewolf to come flying back through the air and land at Zanne's feet with a groan.

"Well wasn't this fun?" he asked looking towards Zanne's tear stained face. Zanne just glared at him in return.

"But Razzardus would be looking for me by now and I don't want him to be angry. So I guess I have to cut our little game short. But don't be sad. I promise to make your end one to remember. " He said lifting up his finger causing a fire ball to start growing on it.

I had to think and I had to think fast. I remember the power that I had that came through my hands. If I threw a ball at him he could dodge it easily but how do I get the power from my hand directly to him? Zanne can read minds and control emotions and as far as I could see the werewolf had strength, speed, and he was able to heal himself.

I got an idea. I pressed my hands against the floor in the tent and concentrated every piece of energy I felt into the ground. I could still feel the energy in the ground even though it wasn't in my body any more. I pushed the energy towards the area where the troll was standing gathering energy for his fire ball and then I let go. Fire exploded from underneath him causing him to scream, captured in a tornado of fire. He didn't evaporate like the copier. He was too strong. |But he was distracted which was all I wanted. I ran towards Zanne who already heard the plan in my mind and concentrated on the 5 copiers that were trying to help their boss. The five copiers suddenly fell to the floor. Suddenly extremely tired, just like I was the night before.

Now the next part of my plan was for the werewolf to use his strength and speed to get us out of there before the troll could get out of my fire blast. There was two problems with this idea however.

The werewolf didn't have enough time to heal making it impossible to carry me or Zanne to safety. And

The troll was stronger than I thought possible and by shooting his arms out straight on either side of his body a wind exploded from his hands causing my fire tornado to evaporate into thin air.

Will the werewolf heal in time to help Rey and Zanne escape? Is the troll too strong for Rey to handle? Is the next chapter the last chapter? Stay tuned ;)

<3 Rizca