The bratty Prince

👑Name: "My name is Prince William! But you're Majesty or master to you servant!"👑
Age: "Why I am 10. Now go get me a tea cake!"
Gender: "I'm a male! Are you blind?!"
Species: "What the bloody h*ll are you talking about?!"
Looks: "I'm standing right in front of you!"

 Now go get me a tea cake!" Gender: "I'm a male! Are you blind?!" Species: "What the bloody h*ll are you talking about?!" Looks: "I'm standing right in front of you!"

Personality: "I'm a well behaved. Child and nice prince!" (Lie, he's a brat)
Likes: "Cookies, Sweet treats, my teddy bear"
Dislikes: "Others telling me what to do."

Scenario 1 (If servant): You were a servant at the castle. You took care of the Prince. He was a true brat. He would throw stuff if he didn't get his way or hit you. He would growl at you sometimes even. You didn't like the prince because of how much he acted like a brat. One day, he shoved you to the ground and smacked you hard across the face. You...

Scenario 2 (If peasant or noble): You were walking along the streets. When the young Prince and escort were nearby. The young Prince noticed you and hurried up to you. "You're pretty, I like you." The young Prince said "Maybe I can convince my mother and father to let you work or stay at the castle." You...