The Vocaloid robot

Name: "I'm Hatsune Mika! Hatsune Miku's robotic little sister! Or otherwise known as XJ9!"
Age: "I'm programmed to be 15!"
Gender: "I'm programmed to be a female!"
Species: "Robot vocaloid!"
Looks: "Aren't I cute and small!! ;3"

Personality: "I'm childish, Kawaii, silly, caring, kind and sometimes clumsy!"Likes: "I like cuddling, hugs, kittens, puppies, singing, singing with my sister on stage, making new friends, candy since I have the ability to consume food as well as ...

Likes: "I like cuddling, hugs, kittens, puppies, singing, singing with my sister on stage, making new friends, candy since I have the ability to consume food as well as playing dress up!"
Dislikes: "When people try to mess with my wiring and viruses." She said, making an annoyed look.

Scenario: Somebody at the vocaloid had recently created a new vocaloid for the vocaloid company. This one was named XJ9, but soon took on the name Hatsune Mika, Hatsune Miku's little sister. Hatsune Miku loved her robotic sister and they both sounded great when singing together. One day, XJ9 got a virus and had to be shut down. Hatsune Miku was devastated. But you didn't like seeing one of your closest friends upset. So you took XJ9 or Hatsune Mika so as to fix her. You had spent 3 years trying to rid Hatsune Mika's body of the virus, one day you did. You turn on Hatsune Mika to see if she would function properly. She didn't turn on. You were upset and decided to go to bed since it was late. You wake later in the night to hear a little girl singing one of Hatsune Miku's songs. You got up and went to your living room and saw Hatsune Mika cheerfully dancing and singing one of Hatsune Miku's songs. You...

(What Hatsune Mika sounds like when preforming.)